New Breast Implants

sbk

Breast lifting miracle? Surgeons develop invisible bra you wear UNDER the skin (but costs almost £6,000)

By Jenny Hope

Breform mesh: A soft sponge is placed under the skin and acts in the same way as a bra without the need for implants to enhance the bust

Breform mesh: A soft sponge is placed under the skin and acts in the same way as a bra without the need for implants to enhance the bust

It promises to give women who are unhappy with their shape an uplifting experience. And a long-lasting one.

Surgeons are offering an 'invisible bra' which is worn under the skin.

The Internal Bra System is a mesh support which can be inserted instead of implants.

The cone-shaped polyester mesh is put under the skin of the breast and attached with stitches to a layer of fat above the breast tissue.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1308740/Breast-lifting-miracle-Surgeons-develop-invisible-bra-wear-UNDER-skin-costs-6-000.html?ITO=1490#ixzz0yX5DQeNe

Apparently these are before and afters.

Looks like its doing a pretty good job when you look at the differences.

never-wear-bra-again-400.jpg

Source: http://www.momlogic.com/2010/02/never_wear_a_bra_again_breform.php

Im personally not any more or less creeped out by it than say breast implants or reductions or any other body alterations/modifications. Im happy with my breast size, and i wouldnt want them to be bigger or smaller, but of course with age and gravity they are going to head south. If i were to do anything surgically (not sure i would..but if i were), this seems less evasive. Doesnt change the breast size, just gives uplift and support. Maybe would prevent the breast from drooping further. Doesnt seem such a bad idea!

I would consider anything going under my skin an implant... doesn't look very soft in the picture in the article, more like a bit of fencing/fly-wire... stitching that to adjoining flesh - ick!