How Can I Transfer A File/music To A Tv Member?

Jockstar

I want to send a music file to a fellow TV member so he can hear about a Thai band i was talking about. How can i do it easily?

Get an email address from them, and send it to them as an attachment with an email.

Bear in mind the size - it will take several mins (don't try it with anything over 10MB).

But - rumour has it - this facility could be offered to members soon by Thaivisa - there is a big announcement on its way.

Edited by Thomas_Merton

I want to send a music file to a fellow TV member so he can hear about a Thai band i was talking about. How can i do it easily?

Get an email address from them, and send it to them as an attachment with an email.

Bear in mind the size - it will take several mins.

But - rumour has it - this facility could be offered to members soon by Thaivisa - there is a big announcement on its way.

Ok TM. I'll PM him and try. Thanks.

Bear in mind the size - it will take several mins.

Ok TM. I'll PM him and try. Thanks.

Note my little edit about size.

Bear in mind the size - it will take several mins (don't try it with anything over 10MB).

The file will take ages to upload etc by email. Both of you get a hotmail address and download the newest version of MSN Messenger

http://imagine-msn.com/Messenger/Default2.aspx

You can then talk, webcam and send all files through that, easy and quicker.

Enjoy :o

Edited by lopburiguy

The file will take ages to upload etc by email. Both of you get a hotmail address and download the newest version of MSN Messenger

Enjoy :D

...and at the same time open up a huge hole in your security :o

Enjoy :D

...and at the same time open up a huge hole in your security :D

Your right Thomas :D

Lol, valid point however you should have good IM protection!!! I just presume people to know that, sorry! :D

Either way its a good way of transferring, if you are well protected and dont just accept anything! :o