90,Day Report

I'ver recently completed my my TM 7 and 8! Does that count as a 90 report??? And since I completed on Sept 2 but the start dates are Sept 6 will Sept 6 be the start of my 90 day reort or will I be using the last arrival date????? Twas such an easy flow at the Saphim Immi offit I forgot to ask!

Was it your first TM.7 one year extension of stay (that is the only one that is considered a 90 day address report) and you have not had to do 90 day reports before? Start date should be date of application.

Yes, my first Tm7... I have done one 90 day ( Iike to travel about Asia) and got the paper into my passport. I'm looking thru you info and wonder if the only the first TM7 is considered as an address report of or do all count. could be read either way???? I stop by Patong Immi office a check this out for the board info.. As added info I have been her for a while but kept a place of residence not far from a Thai Offit and used to just get new OA's and then get a multiple re-entry for the second part of my visa. I now live only in Phuket etc.