This Cant Be Legit, Can It?

Hi all,

it's been a while but I have to ask this...

I stumbled across a website called Thailand visa now (dot) com, and they reckon they can offer full Thai citizenship to expats that meet certain criteria. They make it sound so good to be true that I have to ask this question: Is it a scam? although I suspect that it is. I have been struggling for years to apply for residency and this offer sounds to good to be true, which usually means someone is trying to swindle me out of my hard earned cash.

Have any people on here heard of them or used these people's service and what was the outcome?

• Like 1

The crux is "if you meet certain criteria". And the question is if a law firm can be that much help with the application. You still have to be the one that meets the criteria and have to do the interviews etc.

I don't think it is a scam, but whether it is worth the money is something else.

Their web site looks straight forward enough and they do offer a money back guarantee. But I expect as with most guarantees there are details which require you to accomplish certain things (like meet all the requirements of citizenship, do things within a certain timeframe, etc) or the guarantee don't apply. Basically it sounds like they are going to do as much of the paperwork as possible and be your wingman/coach through the process. But excluding the paperwork, it's still you who must meet the basic citizenship requirements--and that's the real work in the process. Cheers.

• Like 1