Tennis, Anyone? ...Bangkok And Chiangmai

paixpai

29 yo male looking for a compatible tennis partner/partners in bangkok and chiangmai. i played for a division 3 school in the US almost 7 years ago and interested in getting back in the game. in bangkok, i live in chidlom and in chiangmai i live right by the airport plaza. e-mail << Use PM >>

Edited by thaiphoon
E-mail address removed per forum rules and font colours changed for better reading

Can't help you personally with finding a partner, but in Bangkok you could maybe try LeSmashClub? There re not that far away from where you are..

And to my knowledge still offer the best price/quality in Bangkok! If you send them an email, they ll probably help you find a partner!

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

anyone?

Hi, for tennis in Bangkok, you should check out the website Bangkoktennis.net - the point of contact is a very knowledgable coach from america called Frank Miller. If I remember correctly you can sign up as a member on the site and search for like-minded people searching for a tennis partner. Frank also arranges tennis competitions on a monthly basis, through this website, which is split between skill levels, so you get to play people of the same ability. I have found this is an excellent way to meet players of the similar ability who play in Bangkok.

I myself, play tennis in Chiang Mai, I am 30 years old, and also a qualified coach from the UK. I play to US 4.5/5.0 standard, however I dont return to Chiang Mai until the end of October. Perhaphs we could arrange a game when I return. I tend to play at 700 Year Stadium. What skill level do you play at?

Hi, for tennis in Bangkok, you should check out the website Bangkoktennis.net - the point of contact is a very knowledgable coach from america called Frank Miller. If I remember correctly you can sign up as a member on the site and search for like-minded people searching for a tennis partner. Frank also arranges tennis competitions on a monthly basis, through this website, which is split between skill levels, so you get to play people of the same ability. I have found this is an excellent way to meet players of the similar ability who play in Bangkok.

I myself, play tennis in Chiang Mai, I am 30 years old, and also a qualified coach from the UK. I play to US 4.5/5.0 standard, however I dont return to Chiang Mai until the end of October. Perhaphs we could arrange a game when I return. I tend to play at 700 Year Stadium. What skill level do you play at?

wups, sorry. forgot about bangkoktennis.net. You might indeed find someone there!

Abraco, and good luck!

anyone?

i used to play quite a bit back in college. i think i was probably a 3.5-4.0 when i last played :) just got back from seeing nadal last week and realized how much i miss the game. not looking for a coaching lesson or anything formal, just a casual hitting partner.

anyone?

i used to play quite a bit back in college. i think i was probably a 3.5-4.0 when i last played :) just got back from seeing nadal last week and realized how much i miss the game. not looking for a coaching lesson or anything formal, just a casual hitting partner.

We can have a hit when I get back to CMai. If we are not of the same ability, then I have several other contacts and ill pass on their contact details to you.

PM me with your contact details and ill get in touch at the end of October.

Did you check out the Bangkoktennis.net website?

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi!

Bumping this thread up.

Just arrived in bangkok, living near On Nut. Really want to get into tennis again. I was a 3.5 but havent played in ages so would struggle for that level. If anyone is interested in playing let me know!

PM here and Ill get back to you!

Paul

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

Bumping this thread up.

Just arrived in bangkok, living near On Nut. Really want to get into tennis again. I was a 3.5 but havent played in ages so would struggle for that level. If anyone is interested in playing let me know!

PM here and Ill get back to you!

Paul

Hi Pual,

Would you like to play tennis at Sukhumvit 56? (or 50)

Not sure what my level is, I think I might be 3.5-4.0

Please let me know if you're interested in.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

just joined this website looking for a tennis partner- just want to hit casually, nothing super competitive or formal. love the game and a good sweat. i live by ekamai and play by thonglor but i'll go just about anywhere for a good game. also, i work in minburi so if there are courts you know of there i could play after work. otherwise downtown around 5, maybe 6pm. message me or respond to this and let me know if you're interested and we can exchange information.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys

I shifted to Bangkok recently and is looking forward to start playing tennis. I have stop playing for a few months and is looking for regular hitting partners.

Do drop a note if you are keen.

Oasis

Edited by limoasis

Hi Guys

I shifted to Bangkok recently and is looking forward to start playing tennis. I have stop playing for a few months and is looking for regular hitting partners.

Oasis

Hi Oasis!

I also need a partner to play. I'm a beginner but I play somewhat better than just a beginner. If your level is not too high we could try to play.

My name is Konstantin, I live in Phra Khanong area.

2all: if you are looking for a partner of about my level in Bangkok, you can write a message to me, we can try to play.

Hi Guys

Oasis

Hi Oasis!

I also need a partner to play. I'm a beginner but I play somewhat better than just a beginner. If your level is not too high we could try to play.

2all: if you are looking for a partner of about my level in Bangkok, you can write a message to me, we can try to play.

Hi Konstantin

Thanks for the reply.

I am able to start anytime. On weekday, I can play from 6pm onward. As for weekends, I don't mind playing in the morning or or anytime but avoiding direct sunlight. If we can play indoor, that is the best.

I am staying near Punnawithi BTS.

How can we contact??

Best Regards

Oasis

Edited by limoasis

Hi Guys

Oasis

Hi Oasis!

Hi Konstantin

Thanks for the reply.

I am able to start anytime. On weekday, I can play from 6pm onward. As for weekends, I don't mind playing in the morning or or anytime but avoiding direct sunlight. If we can play indoor, that is the best.

I am staying near Punnawithi BTS.

How can we contact??

Best Regards

Oasis

Ok, you stay not too far from my place, then you can come here any day this week and we'll play. I live in 5 minutes walking distance to the courts that I play on. The exact location is the Bangkok Sport Center Sukhumvit 71 Soi 42 (you can find it at Google Maps by the name "Bangkok Sport Center").

You can call me - 0829509142, and we can discuss the details.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys,

Can anyone please suggest a good tennis teacher? I can "play" but my level is so bad. Can't even direct the ball and don't know how to serve. So let set me as "worse than a beginner". But I do love to play and really want to try again. So if anyone knows any good teacher, please let me know.