Somebody Who Can Make Me Happy With A Demonoid Invite ?

bangkokcitylimits

Note that if you give out invites, you're then - I think - responsible for the new members, e.g. if they leech only it affects your own rating. I think. Not using it enough to know for sure (and I don't seem to have any invites anyway). Demonoid is great for all obscure stuff but it can be hard to keep your share ratio up b/c there are so many seeders.

Note that if you give out invites, you're then - I think - responsible for the new members, e.g. if they leech only it affects your own rating. I think. Not using it enough to know for sure (and I don't seem to have any invites anyway). Demonoid is great for all obscure stuff but it can be hard to keep your share ratio up b/c there are so many seeders.

Demonoid is not open for invites or new members at the moment.

Demonoid is totally great for almost everything, I hardly ever go elsewhere now.

Share Ratio: upload 36GB download 16GB

I don't seem to have your share ratio problem!

Edited by sarahsbloke

Demonoid is not open for invites or new members at the moment.

Demonoid is totally great for almost everything, I hardly ever go elsewhere now.

Share Ratio: upload 36GB download 16GB

I don't seem to have your share ratio problem!

I use both Demoniod and TPB. I think the quality on Demoniod is better...but I still find more stuff on TPB. Do you ever use TPB? I only download from VIP or Trusted users.

• 1 month later...

Demonoid don't care about ratio. The tracker is bad at tracking upload so there is no policy to ban users based on ratio in Demonoid. From my experience TPB is better than Demonoid most of the time , but its good to have Demonoid for tracking new torrents and some torrents you can't find in TPB .

my reg isnt working.

I get confirm email, i click it and it either says not activated or activated..?

weird

Try it again. I had the same problem. The second time I was taken to the demonoid site and was able to log on.