Visa Extension Under Review.. Travelling

Having just struggled for weeks with Phuket immigration, and smiled and jumped through their hoops while they were insultingly rude (anyone called your mother ugly lately ?? and didnt slap them), changed thier mind, demanded paperwork then didnt want it once I got it, etc etc etc.. I am now under review.

My visa expired 31 July.

My permission to stay from last entry into Thailand was till 19 Oct.

On the 22nd Sept they put the under consideration stamp in with a date of 18 Nov (30 day extension on the above).

I understand that no matter what I have to be back on Phuket to the same office on that date (18th Nov) but if I want to jet off for some R&R in between ??

I would assume I need a re-entry permit ??

I heard something about these not being available at the airport any more ??

Can I get a multiple re-entry, good for a year, if I dont have the extension yet ??

Feel kind of in limbo, not sure if I have a proper extension or not ??

You will nee a re-entry permit, which you can indeed not get at the airport.

The re-entry permit would only be valid till your current permission to stay, Nov. 18!

Yea, I got a "under review" notice too.

I changed from a marriage visa to a work visa, and I got a 2 month "under review" visa.

I dont really know what this is all about and I feel like I may get kicked out.

I don't know what to do or think about this....

I failed to "report" every 3 months, so I am not sure if this is the reason for the "review"

The re-entry permit would only be valid till your current permission to stay, Nov. 18!

OK so as I sorta figured..

I should go and get a single entry re-entry permit.. Then if and when I get the 12 month extension (that I assume will only be 11 months due to the under review) I go get a multiple entry re-entry permit then ??

Pages in passports sure dont last !!

Yea, I got a "under review" notice too.

I changed from a marriage visa to a work visa, and I got a 2 month "under review" visa.

I dont really know what this is all about and I feel like I may get kicked out.

I don't know what to do or think about this....

I failed to "report" every 3 months, so I am not sure if this is the reason for the "review"

You normally don't get an under review period for an extension of stay based on work. Looks like there is something wrong with your extension of stay and they have given you a 60 day extension based on you marriage. Where all your papers in order?

The under review has nothing to do with not reporting every 90 days. That would only be 2,000 baht fine.

You normally don't get an under review period for an extension of stay based on work. Looks like there is something wrong with your extension of stay and they have given you a 60 day extension based on you marriage. Where all your papers in order?

The under review has nothing to do with not reporting every 90 days. That would only be 2,000 baht fine.

At Phuket Immigration when you apply/re-apply for an extension of permission to stay on the basis of employment, they normally give you an 'Under Consideration' extension of one month from your existing expiry date - which will work out to around two months from the date of application.

Phuket Immigration doesn't have the final authority to approve a one year extension in these categories, so the papers go higher up for final approval.

Don't think that the posters have a problem; they would not have accepted any papers, or given the 'Under Consideration' stamp if that was the case.

When they go back to immigration before the under consideration date, then they should get the balance of the one year extension stamp in their passports.