Shopping Cart Tools

stats

Hey everyone...

I was browings the internet...And and notice that there are free and paid licence shopping cart....

And also lots of the hosting provider includes shopping cart in in Fantastico...

In my hosting plan there are currently 3 Shopping Cart..

CubeCart

OS Commerce

Zen Cart

So which one of these do you think is the most easiest in terms of set up for a newbie.....Any Sugegsttion?? If you have any experience with this tools please share with us here...

regards

Tytus :o

Edited by tytus

If your new at this, get ready to mess around with some php script but there are many forums with most answers for your needs, it was all new to me but it can be done.

After trying OcCommerce, Zencart, OscMax and a few others, I chose CreLoaded, a modified version of OSCommerce with now much more user friendly menus, WYSIWYG for page layouts and great support/knowledge database.

OSCommerce has been promising an update forever but...

If you try CreLoaded, download ver. 6.15, the latest.

You'll need hosting, I don't recommend running a server if you're going to run a online shop.

There are also many modules from OScommerce you can adapt to CreLoaded as they are related.

Do not pay for a cart.

Yeah thanx Pezman....I am now tryyin all these 3 cart....ITs all mess up now..Trying to get the feel of it...It seems that the Shopping cart is similar to PhpNuke....So it should not be a problem...

There are different type of features for this 3 carts...But i think Oscommerce looks better....

Does CreLoaded, download ver. 6.15 have different kinds of themes,Skins???

Im trying to look it at googles now