Computer Engraving

ChiangMaiFun

It's funny... I have walked around Kad Suan Kow and Airport Plaza and seen these little booths that can scan images and engrave onto dog tags etc.

Now I need it - you think I can find it anywhere? I spend ages yesterday searching Kad Suan Kow for the booths and could not find anywhere - nor could I get anyone to understand what I wanted!

Any one know the floor and location? I need to scan a picture of a pop star onto one of those dog tags they wear for a little girls birthday.

Cheers

The silver shops on Wualai rd. do name engravings on silver. Its done by computer/laser because they asked me for the fonts printed out from Word and they came out perfect.I have not tried a photo/image though.

I used the first shop on the left as you turn left into Wualai. Pimpairin Silver.

The silver shops on Wualai rd. do name engravings on silver. Its done by computer/laser because they asked me for the fonts printed out from Word and they came out perfect.I have not tried a photo/image though.

I used the first shop on the left as you turn left into Wualai. Pimpairin Silver.

Thanks - i was really looking specifically for the booth at kad suan Kow or Airport Plaza as they sell the dogtags too - stainless steel I think - and cheap!

there used to be a tiny little stall directly opposite the fish tank in airport plaza doing this

if its still there i dont know coz i havnt noticed lately

dave2

ah great! I'll go check it out - many thanks - I must have passed it a 100 times and took no notice - now I want it I have gone brain dead - I thought it was kad suan kow and looked at every floor yesterday but nothing - I'll try Central this week - cheers