Stray Cow Causes Four Car Accident Near Sattahip

Rimmer

Stray Cow Causes Four Car Accident on Sukhumvit Road

SATTAHIP: -- A large wandering cow has caused a three car accident along the Sukhumvit Road in Sattahip early on Wednesday morning. The cow reportedly died on impact with the leading vehicle, while the driver suffered only minor injuries.

Sattahip, the 6th of October 2010 [PDN]: At approximately 6:00am on Wednesday, Lieutenant Pitichon Tertkiatkul (Sattahip Police Investigator) was notified of an accident adjacent the Sattahip Market along Sukhumvit Road. A team of officers along with the Sawang Rodjanatham Foundation were dispatched to the incident to investigate.

Full story HERE

PATTAYA DAILY NEWS

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

not the cow, that was just on the lose.... the people who can't drive and are either looking in the mirror to touch up the make up or do have a telephone conference with 12 parties at a time, simultanously trying to get the divorce through and make the new gik marry them, same time discussing dinner with the maid, all while driving into the oblivion, topped with the thai custom to always blame someone else, for their very own misfortune and shortcomings... Nuff said! :whistling:

SATTAHIP: -- A large wandering cow has caused a three car accident along the Sukhumvit Road in Sattahip early on Wednesday morning. The cow reportedly died o

My condolences to the bull and all the little calves. I hope the cowboy was able to salvage the meat even though it was road-kill.

It would be interesting to learn how the insurance companies deal with this situation.

Well, one less cow in the "moo barn" :jap:

SATTAHIP: -- A large wandering cow has caused a three car accident along the Sukhumvit Road in Sattahip early on Wednesday morning. The cow reportedly died o

Hope you didn't think I wrote this :o I just copy and paste :D

Reminds me of when I lived in the UAE the camels were always getting killed on the Dubai to Abu Dhabi road.