Nature Of Being A Woman

ChAoS87

Guys, I have problem finding this word in thai. It is actually an 'action' normally made by ladies in general when they try to request for something they want from someone(normally a man). Example, Lady A wants to go for a concert with her boyfriend on a Saturday night, but her boyfriend already agreed to join his friends for a typical football match session in a pub. Lady A will try to 'persuade' her boyfriend to change his mind in a 'women way' like 'pleaseee just once, just once, i would so love you to accompany me to the concert'. To sweet-talk her boyfriend into tweaking his decision. And the tone of her voice plays a big part in persuasion. I don't know much about the West, but it happens alot in Asian culture.Can anyone tell me the word for it in thai? Thanks!

Something along the lines of "kho long na na? na? na? rak mak mak na na na khrang diaw na?, na?, na? tha pai khrang ni nu cha mai kho ik leuy

ขอร้องนะ นะ นะ รักมากๆ ครั้งเดี่ยว นะ นะ นะ ถ้าไปครั้งนึ้หนูจะไม่ขออีกเลย

You may wonder why I can spit this out with ease without thinking. Might come from several decades of hearing it from Thai wife #1rolleyes.gif a few hundred (maybe thousand?) timeslaugh.gif

Something along the lines of "kho long na na? na? na? rak mak mak na na na khrang diaw na?, na?, na? tha pai khrang ni nu cha mai kho ik leuy

ขอร้องนะ นะ นะ รักมากๆ ครั้งเดี่ยว นะ นะ นะ ถ้าไปครั้งนึ้หนูจะไม่ขออีกเลย

You may wonder why I can spit this out with ease without thinking. Might come from several decades of hearing it from Thai wife #1rolleyes.gif a few hundred (maybe thousand?) timeslaugh.gif

This is exactly what i want and i got it instantly. This is one of many 'attributes' which Thai ladies possess that really melt you and get you so attracted to them. :)

Another related one I have heard, with perhaps a negative connotation, is มารยาหญิง - feminine wiles, stratagems.

As the saying goes, a woman only wants one thing -- her own way.wink.gif

In my first (Thai) marriage, it was very simple: "Ain't Mamma Happy, ain't nobody happy". There was a corollary, "Ain't Papa happy, ain't nobody care".

And there's another saying about what men want. But we won't go there!laugh.gif I feel the shadow of the dreaded 'off topic' hammer looming over us. I'll promise to stop, really. No! Really!jap.gif