England Montenegro

DiamondKing

Christ that was 45 minutes of sheer hel_l as barnesy would say, its got to be said on the whole international football is a waste of time (bar major tournaments)

Could not agree more mate, in fact i watched more of the holland game which started earlier on channel 7 holland played some great football,the i turned over to the england bore fest.

I managed to watch all of it, and Rooneys seems to have lost it as a player, he just doesnt have a clue where he should be on the pitch and runs around like a headless chicken.

From being fantastic last season to the point, since then he's got injured he's been utter shyt. Wonder if he'll be like Mickey Owen, Fowler and plenty of others who peaked in their teens and early 20s.

Edited by Englander

I managed to watch all of it, and Rooneys seems to have lost it as a player, he just doesnt have a clue where he should be on the pitch and runs around like a headless chicken.

I agree. I thought Capello always said if a player isn't in form he won't pick him. If so, Rooney needs dropping sharpish.

He's well out of form Rooney, but he's a top Player..

Just going through a really bad time at the moment but it'll pass.

And if it doesnt there is always Kevin Davies.rolleyes.gif

I thought before the game Wilshire was going to get a start after being promoted for the u21s, he should have been on for the talentless Barry against a team that was always going to park the bus, and J Cole should have got a runout, hes always been quality for England i dont understand what Capello doesnt like in him.

Ashley Young seems only able to run at pace but is unable to change direction, he'll never be international class, just another player of the SWP standard, but i can understand him being given a chance with injuries to Milner and Walcott.

I thought before the game Wilshire was going to get a start after being promoted for the u21s, he should have been on for the talentless Barry against a team that was always going to park the bus, and J Cole should have got a runout, hes always been quality for England i dont understand what Capello doesnt like in him.

Ashley Young seems only able to run at pace but is unable to change direction, he'll never be international class, just another player of the SWP standard, but i can understand him being given a chance with injuries to Milner and Walcott.

Agreed, I don't know what the hel_l Joe Cole has to do to get in the team these days. Can't understand it myself, he's a top player. Still quite shocked that Chelsea let him go on a bosman.

Agreed, I don't know what the hel_l Joe Cole has to do to get in the team these days. Can't understand it myself, he's a top player. Still quite shocked that Chelsea let him go on a bosman.

Would you be even more shocked to know that he only played 90 minutes TWO TIMES for Chelsea in his time there ??

True that is..

I think Wilshere is/will be a better Player than Cole, & i like Cole, i think however at their ages ( bear in mind i was going Home & Away every week when Cole was at our Gaff Captaining us in a Relegation Season & was EASILY the best Player on the Park in teh majority of Games ) i'd go for Wilshere over Cole..

& he does remind me of a young Joe Cole, except when he shoots he kicks the Ball properly, which Cole doesn't..

I also think J Cole's best position is a Central Midfielder, without a doubt..

I've seen him do it at a young age & completely dominate Games..

Same pyshique, same kind of technicue although Cole may be more skillfull, but i just feel Wilshere will be a better Player & will have a better career than Cole will..

Cole will ALWAYS flatter to deceive in my opinion, & is injury prone sadly, which is a shame..