Ups, Fed-Ex, Dhl?

Raiderz4Life

i am a UPS user , and had try FEDEX before ,

i would stay away from DHL . not sure why maybe cos the last time i try to send some stuff , their sale is too busy talking to answer my question after 5 min or wait .

Yes. DHL or FedEx. FedEx main office is on the super highway across from Makro

Yes, I think I see it on my map. Nearest cross-street is Thonuspong? Not far from Payap U?

No. Actually it's very near where the Charoen Muang Rd (the street east of the river the connects to the Narawat bridge) intersects with the first ring road (where Carrefour is). So, if you are heading east on Charoen Muang just make a left at the ring road and it will be a few hundred meters down the road. There may be other sub offices too..

S

Yes. DHL or FedEx. FedEx main office is on the super highway across from Makro

Yes, I think I see it on my map. Nearest cross-street is Thonuspong? Not far from Payap U?

No. Actually it's very near where the Charoen Muang Rd (the street east of the river the connects to the Narawat bridge) intersects with the first ring road (where Carrefour is). So, if you are heading east on Charoen Muang just make a left at the ring road and it will be a few hundred meters down the road. There may be other sub offices too..

S

Your direction are great except for the fact the superhighway is not the first ring road it is the super highway. The first ring road is still further out.:D

You should know that as your other outlet is at Meechok Plaza which is on the 1001 an 1st ring road.

Edited by gotlost

I've found TNT to be reliable for documents to China, HK and Europe. For HK, they're only very slightly more expensive than EMS; for a while they were even cheaper than EMS.

EMS itself is pretty good and I haven't had any problems with them. Still, if a document is important enough, go for the specialized couriers.

I once ordered some books that came via UPS and had to pay a substantial amount (relative to the price of the books) in duty.

Please note that DHL only delivers to the bigger cities in in Thailand.

If outside service area they forward it from customs clearance with Thailand Post EMS and you have no way to track your package beyond that. DHL is not informing the customer of the EMS tracking number.