Anybody Been In The Jac Tar Bar Soi 6 Lately?

morphious

Tried to contact my old mate Bruce to see if he is around. A good mate of his is arriving next week and we want to see him. Its a long way to Pattaya from where I live, so I would like to be sure we can see him if we go there.

Anyone know how I can contact him. I dont have his current email or mobile

Tried to contact my old mate Bruce to see if he is around. A good mate of his is arriving next week and we want to see him. Its a long way to Pattaya from where I live, so I would like to be sure we can see him if we go there.

[/q

If he is such a 'good or old mate' how come the loss of contact?

[/q

If he is such a 'good or old mate' how come the loss of contact?

So you keep tabs on everyone you know do you? :blink:

• 3 weeks later...

Have you tried the "other forum" who has a topic on "Soi 6 " ?

If you mean xxxxx then no thanks that site is full of complete and utter sados who think its great to post photos of girls who lets face it are earning money to survive, everyone of them should be shot :annoyed: I would love to see some one posting photos of them which would totally humiliate them.

Was in there last night getting hammered on 35 baht cans of Archer. All the guys you mentioned were there and guess you could say were alive to some extent. Think Bruce was off on his hols somewhere not sure as to where as I don't really sit the same side as those chaps but heard them say 'bye and something about a holiday but by then my senses were getting dulled as well by that time.

Was in there last night getting hammered on 35 baht cans of Archer. All the guys you mentioned were there and guess you could say were alive to some extent. Think Bruce was off on his hols somewhere not sure as to where as I don't really sit the same side as those chaps but heard them say 'bye and something about a holiday but by then my senses were getting dulled as well by that time.

He he i know what you mean by that side it is a real click is that :D

• 1 month later...

He he i know what you mean by that side it is a real click is that :D

I think you mean 'clique'.

I was drinking in Soi 6 myself last week, the day before the massive police raid; which has put me off a bit !

Londo

Out of curiosity, why would one live in Pattaya but then drink at a pub that is very similar to a pub back home, with no Thai-specific entertainment on offer? I'm curious. And also a little concerned, because I don't want to end up that way!

At first I suspected that people would pop in and out of that place to 'cool off' as it were from other activities, but this doesn't seem to apply, as I see the same faces attached to the same seats pretty much every day.

Edited by CheGuava

Out of curiosity, why would one live in Pattaya but then drink at a pub that is very similar to a pub back home, with no Thai-specific entertainment on offer? I'm curious. And also a little concerned, because I don't want to end up that way!

At first I suspected that people would pop in and out of that place to 'cool off' as it were from other activities, but this doesn't seem to apply, as I see the same faces attached to the same seats pretty much every day.

Simple, its not a lady bar so you dont get pestered when you just want to have a beer etc, personally i have a lot of friends who frequent the bar for just those reasons, you will be telling me next that you only watch thai tv eat thai food and sing thai karaoke next. <_<