Iphone 4 In Bangkok

deepnx

Hi

i am coming to bangkok in few days can someone tellme the cost of

Iphone 4 Factory unlocked 16GB

Official and Unofficial

and which is the best and the cheapest market i will get it from ?

I dont need warranty as i will be coming back to India.

thank you

Officially they are only available through AIS, DTAC, and True with two year contracts (work permit and passport required) and there is a wait list. We bought two through AIS when they were at the mobile phone expo at Queen Sirikit convention center this month. 16GB was 21,000 baht and and 3GB was 23,000.

They are available and plentiful at MBK shopping center, as well with prices still a bit higher at about 24,000 and 27,000. Prices vary a bit. As the iphone4 becomes more readily available the prices in MBK will drop.

Officially they are only available through AIS, DTAC, and True with two year contracts (work permit and passport required) and there is a wait list. We bought two through AIS when they were at the mobile phone expo at Queen Sirikit convention center this month. 16GB was 21,000 baht and and 3GB was 23,000.

They are available and plentiful at MBK shopping center, as well with prices still a bit higher at about 24,000 and 27,000. Prices vary a bit. As the iphone4 becomes more readily available the prices in MBK will drop.

available at istudio in gaysorn shopping plaza

16gb ~23000thb 32gb~27000thb

No contract required, but price is a bit higher. Like 26000 for the 32gb.

If you go to MBK, make sure you get what you want. They have tried to sell me software unlocked phones as hardware unlocked phones. Just make sure you check you are getting what you want.

Edited by floridaguy

iPhone 4 at iStudio was 27,000 for factory unlocked 32Gb. Ces't la gare rolleyes.gif They are still way cheaper and more easily available in HK at 24,000 for the 32Gb.

Make sure you are getting a genuine Iphone4. I know there are many copies from China