Where To Get A Dennon Amp Fixed In Chiang Mai

SausageKing

I have a Dennon amp AVR 1905 Surround Receiver I bought in uk and now its 7 years old and the other day it cut out, i Switched it on again and it Cut out Again.What the best shop to take it ? i feel its not a big job but who knows here ?

post-112062-095244200 1287454706_thumb.j

Edited by SAUSAGEKING

There's a big shop that does this sort of thing in town on Chiang Moi Tud Mai rd. The road that Kaesem's is on, same side but more north towards the Prince Hotel intersection. They often have stuff out front on the sidewalk like speakers that they're working on.

Edited by ThaiWx

the company that deal with Denon is MAHAJAK . search teh web and you will see their website.

but if you want a 3rd party to try it , there is one repair shop call Armond At ICON ( computer plaza ) is right at the carparking area with alot of stuff ask them if there can fix it .

good luck

the company that deal with Denon is MAHAJAK . search teh web and you will see their website.

but if you want a 3rd party to try it , there is one repair shop call Armond At ICON ( computer plaza ) is right at the carparking area with alot of stuff ask them if there can fix it .

good luck

Thanks for that and i will go both places. Cheers. Rob.

Hi there

If you pass Icon a few hundred meters, you will find a Samsung Service center, if you you go in that dead end soi, there is a small HiFi shop called ST Audio ( on your left ).

I brought him my vintage Quad 44 vintage pre amp ( bought on eBay ) with a balance problem, and he had it fixed in a very short time. He also has a small stock of 2nd hand and new stuff, and can also order anything for you from Bangkok for a very small fee ( I bought him some new Mordaunt Short speakers I found on Piyanas website and they arrived within 3 days at Piyanas price + a few hundred bahts ), I also bought my current 2nd hand AV Onkyo receiver from him and it's still working today. A very nice chap, with limited English though ...

Good luck

Phil

if you need some sudio stuff , my wife hold dealer ship for a few brand , and if you need to order anything . pm me and i ask her to place order for you . usually take 1 working days for delivery if it before 2 pm .

i would had offer to help you send it in to MAHAJAK . under her dealership , but seriously is cheaper if you do it yourself .

:)

if you need some sudio stuff , my wife hold dealer ship for a few brand , and if you need to order anything . pm me and i ask her to place order for you . usually take 1 working days for delivery if it before 2 pm .

i would had offer to help you send it in to MAHAJAK . under her dealership , but seriously is cheaper if you do it yourself .

:)

Thanks again for advice and will look all places you think i should try and see who could be the best to fix it.. Cheers. Rob.

For audio stuff you could try the shop on the third floor of Kad Suan Kau...on the left as you go from PowerBuy to ItCity.

Thanks for that Harrry and it could be worth trying that shop also. i think i seen that shop when passing. thanks. hope you enjoyed the SK food products you bought from me. Rob. Edited by SAUSAGEKING