Tot

yolila

i hear ya regarding the net round here

but if you are thinking of changing to 3BB i can advise you not to bother... just as bad and their service stinks like a Sukhumvit sewer... don't get me started on the gormless numpties that work in the local 3BB office

good luck!

Agree with the above posters, 3BB is fine for me

If there is a problem call the call center instead of going to the office, the call center have always been able to fix problems from thier end pretty quickly and if they can't they arrange for a engineer to come to your house, usually the next day.

I've been off the air for the last three days and off 80% of the time for the last three months. I've made many calls to the service number (in Bangkok) and many visits and calls to the office here in Hua Hin with 3BB with no luck. Finally I had to hire a private contractor to come out and diagnose the problem which was in the connection box at the front of my house. When 3BB was TT&T they gave me good diagnostic service. They always sent someone out the day I called and they checked outside and inside the house and told me whether the problem was theirs or with the equipment on my property, but not any longer. Now they just check the signal to the pole out in front of the house and if it is good they say "tough luck, its your problem" and leave.

Also, I pay for 5mb speed and it rarely gets up to 3mb.

The kicker is that from talking to other people, as bad as it is, 3BB may be the best of the lot!