Free Purebred Jack Russell Terriers

Beardog

Hi guys & gals

I wanted to let the fellow Pattaya members know if you are looking for a Jack Russell Terrier a friend of mine has 15 she is giving away in the Huy Yai area. they are great with kids & loyal to the end. And are great snake removers & other critters you want to keep out.

The ages range from 3 weeks old to full adults. She has to leave next month(the end of Nov. Due to health reasons to go back to the U.S. for medical treatment & is looking for loving owners to take care of them. They are all very healthy! you can either contact by PM

I was going to post this in pets but better to have some new local owners. If you know this breed they go for 20,000 baht & up in Thailand & free is always a good thing!

Edited by Rimmer
Telephone numbers removed for personal safety

Please disregard this post since I got 12 people to pick up the dogs now the owner wants money for the dogs...............Some people! Sorry to any of the people that replied.

How much does she want for the young uns?

Please disregard this post since I got 12 people to pick up the dogs now the owner wants money for the dogs...............Some people! Sorry to any of the people that replied.

Not sure but I am a little disappointed in her after having 15 people reply & now she wants to make money on them so we are & probably won't be talking for a while. Had she had been up front about selling instead of needing to find homes for the dogs I still would have helped her- but having anyone misrepresent themselves for personal gain is unacceptable.

Not sure but I am a little disappointed in her after having 15 people reply & now she wants to make money on them so we are & probably won't be talking for a while. Had she had been up front about selling instead of needing to find homes for the dogs I still would have helped her- but having anyone misrepresent themselves for personal gain is unacceptable.

This is a breed of very tough little working dog that was bred to work on it's own initiative. They are clever and fearless. As such, they need to be given plenty of individual attention and reminded 'who's boss'. Without this, they can be ruthless little buggers that won't easily respond to attempts of new owners to re-train them. Never take a dog like this from someone who has fifteen of them because they can not possibly have been given appropriate education. For god's sake - fifteen...!?