Playhouse Halloween Party Cancelled

Sansai Sam

Since there are no pre-bookings and bands and liquor are quite expensive the decision has been made to cancel the Halloween Party at Playhouse on October 30. I am advised that Zoe in Yellow Bar is having a Halloween Party that night. Anyone who planned to come to Playhouse could go to Zoe as an alternative. Have a great night!

Jeezzee SSSam.

I'm sorry to hear that. I didn't even know that you had scheduled a H. Party. Did you have it advertised anywhere ? I would have been very happy to put up a poster or some type of notice had I known. The Playhouse is still open that night , is it not ???

Do you have any other events scheduled? If so get a poster to me.

.... and as a side note...... that was a great group last night..... how many dogs did she have ????? I must have misheard.

Gonzo

Hi Guys! It was posted on Thai Visa amongst others. All the dancers were supposed to take 100 flyers to their schools and it went out on e-mails. It was too late for print ads. No worries. It was on the 30th anyway not the 31st. There are parties all over town from 29 to 31. Yes Gonzo we are still open as usual on the 30th and you didn't hear wrong...they have 35 dogs!!!!

Edited by Sansai Sam

Hi Guys! It was posted on Thai Visa amongst others. All the dancers were supposed to take 100 flyers to their schools and it went out on e-mails. It was too late for print ads. No worries. It was on the 30th anyway not the 31st. There are parties all over town from 29 to 31. Yes Gonzo we are still open as usual on the 30th and you didn't hear wrong...they have 35 dogs!!!!

I never saw anything advertised on Thai Visa. My daughter goes to Varee and I saw nothing advertised there.

Iain