Fileshareing P2p

bartender100

How different is the Limewire pro versus the free version.

Im using the free version which hasnt slowed my computer down or added any spyware or adware that I can see.Very impressed with limewire.

Limewire Pro is cool. Has a Turbo boost feature which will probably bump you up double to what you are now...set the peers etc and enjoy...

:o

How different is the Limewire pro versus the free version.

Im using the free version which hasnt slowed my computer down or added any spyware or adware that I can see.Very impressed with limewire.

Limewire Pro is cool. Has a Turbo boost feature which will probably bump you up double to what you are now...set the peers etc and enjoy...

:o

What ports?

I can't download anything over bitcomet or when i do they are so friging slow, 2k 3k forget it..

My internet is like an old lame donkey on its last legs.

I want it to be like a racehorse with a rocket shoved up its arsse.

I'm on tt&t adsl. very very not recommended.

Anyone else getting very slow P2P,I use Shareaza,but recently tried a couple of the others as we recently, with no improvement.

My internet connection is fine.Do you think the IPS's are blocking or restricting access?

I'm using limewire on a true 512k connection and I think they filter P2P but I find free proxy servers online and set up my firewall and router, as well as limewire and I get considerably faster speeds. Proxy servers change overnight so it's a question of trial and error until you get a decent one.