Hua Hin Renting

dyrendal

Hello, Im looking for a 2 months rent of a condominium in Hua Hin this winter. I would prefer a studio or 1-bedroom apartment in a highrise building close to the sea with a solid internet connection.

A decent pool is also on top of the list. Price range 15-30000 Bath a month. Since i never been in this area of Thailand before i would appreciate some suggestions/comments of the above.

If someone has good value option in a location outside the city of Hua Hin that would be of interest as well.

this should not be a problem for you, you can rent a lovely two bed house fro around 2 thousand amonth slightly more with a pool. I live in a large three bed house all bedrooms en suite with a large private swimming pool for 23.000 a month. Just go go visit a real estate agent. I found this house simply by driving around all the small streets most houses for rent have a sign on the gate. Ref a condo for between 20 and 30 grand with a pool very easy to find.

Try the Hua HIn forum, ggogle night life Hua Hin and you will find the rental section, good luck

Thanks for your reply, Sounds promising.

this should not be a problem for you, you can rent a lovely two bed house fro around 2 thousand amonth slightly more with a pool. I live in a large three bed house all bedrooms en suite with a large private swimming pool for 23.000 a month. Just go go visit a real estate agent. I found this house simply by driving around all the small streets most houses for rent have a sign on the gate. Ref a condo for between 20 and 30 grand with a pool very easy to find.

Try the Hua HIn forum, ggogle night life Hua Hin and you will find the rental section, good luck

should read from around 10,000 a month for a rwo bed.

should read from around 10,000 a month for a rwo bed.

Hi Newbie, you might want to contact thi e mail to help you out [email protected]