Moving 600 Km-Need Local Type Mover

orchidlady

I am looking for a responsible local mover (person with with pickup truck and couple of workers would do) as I will only have lots of already packed boxes, suitcases full of clothes, small computer desk, very small, light weight table and 3 chairs to move. Too little to justify the quotes from relocation type companies and too much for taxi. Anyone know someone who does local moving of this sort , preferably during weekday? Ladprao area

Fast moving company not bad at all. Have used them twice. First time they were excellent, second time they did the job well but all the staff were rude, arrogant morons. So if you dnot mind the rudeness, try them.

I paid from memory 6000 baht to move from BKK to Pattaya

http://www.fastmovingthailand.com/

For 6000 Baht I can hire a full-size truck (7.5t) going anywhere in Thailand. Too expensive.

Fatfather

Fast moving company not bad at all. Have used them twice. First time they were excellent, second time they did the job well but all the staff were rude, arrogant morons. So if you dnot mind the rudeness, try them.

For 6000 Baht I can hire a full-size truck (7.5t) going anywhere in Thailand. Too expensive.

Fatfather

i am glad to hear it and your post is surely very relevant to the OP.

Try reading and thinking prior to posting. This company does not rent trucks, they pack everything, move and unpack everything.

I can also rent a bike for 100 baht and drive there back for 3 months every day moving 1 box at a time. is 100baht cheap enough for you?

hi we lived in ladprao

and moved to jomtien cost us 2500 baht

a lot of numbers foe a small pick up are advertised on the lamp posts

we just called the number and they turned up and moved us

i have tried one of them and would never do it again.

to start with they came with a small pick up that could not fit everything, so wanted double the money, then they broke half of the things on the way down.

then they ran out of boxes and just sat there. When i questioned why they were just sitting there, they said no more box, so .............

Ok, gave them big bags. Finally moved to a new place. They managed to break other things while taking things up, they then tried to demand full payment.

Of course i refused hence half of my furniture was all over the street broken, so they offered to give me discount for me to go buy second hand furniture.

NEVER AGAIN.

I would much rather pay more money but not have to worry about my things being broken, stolen or them simply not having boxes to pack. Of course if you pack everything yourself and only want the truck, then might as well just rent a pick up and get 1-2 bike taxi guys to help you load and unload.

Fatfather

Try reading and thinking prior to posting. This company does not rent trucks, they pack everything, move and unpack everything.

I can also rent a bike for 100 baht and drive there back for 3 months every day moving 1 box at a time. is 100baht cheap enough for you?

As you read the post as well, you surely read as well that everything is packed already. Three months every day by 100baht is 9200baht, also too expensive.

Fatfather

As you read the post as well, you surely read as well that everything is packed already. Three months every day by 100baht is 9200baht, also too expensive.

"as I will only have lots of already packed boxes" in English in means NOT all boxes NOT everything.

In your case you may want to pack all on a trolley and wheel it all the way to save some money.

Fatfather

bs...