Obama: Israeli plans for new settlements in East Jerusalem 'not helpful' to peace process

News_Editor

If not for US backing, Israel, itself, would have become non-existent long ago.

Perhaps you could send a big donation?

Are you saying if the US did not help none else would?

Is that telling? Is it the Sampson option you fear?

Or maybe they could finally become the official 51st State in the US?

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If not for US backing, Israel, itself, would have become non-existent long ago.

Perhaps you could send a big donation?

Are you saying if the US did not help none else would?

Is that telling? Is it the Sampson option you fear?

Or maybe they could finally become the official 51st State in the US?

Are you implying that you are sending donations to Hamas?

Yes, I am saying if the US did not help them, nobody else would.

Do you believe, as one other poster does, that Israel should, in his words, "seize" to exist? If you do, what then is your solution to the status of the 7.5 million Israeli citizens? Exactly what should happen to them?

...and your response is?

Do you believe, as one other poster does, that Israel should, in his words, "seize" to exist? If you do, what then is your solution to the status of the 7.5 million Israeli citizens? Exactly what should happen to them?

...and your response is?

No Chucky I believe charity starts at home.

So as I asked before does the fact that no other will do as the US does for them tell you anything at all?

Your trying to belittle another for one misspelled word is beneath even you I would hope.....

English is not everyone here's 1st language...How many languages do you write perfectly in?

As for what should happen to the Israelis...I would hope a fair settlement could be worked out.

Surely it would be a he11 of a lot more fair than what the other side has been given... Or had taken from them I should say...for many years even after the 1947 UN partition plan that was also not followed by Israel. 2nd from left in pic below

post-51988-0-92328700-1289457280_thumb.j

Edited by flying

[surely it would be a he11 of a lot more fair than what the other side has been given... Or had taken from them I should say...for many years even after the 1947 UN partition plan that was also not followed by Israel. 2nd from left in pic below

Do you ever research your wild accusations at all before posting?

The Palestinians refused the U.N. plan and Israel accepted it. They won the extra land in subsequent wars that were started by the Arabs who have been whining ever since. Som nom na (you reap what you sew).

...and your response is?

No Chucky I believe charity starts at home.

So as I asked before does the fact that no other will do as the US does for them tell you anything at all?

Your trying to belittle another for one misspelled word is beneath even you I would hope.....

English is not everyone here's 1st language...How many languages do you write perfectly in?

As for what should happen to the Israelis...I would hope a fair settlement could be worked out.

Surely it would be a he11 of a lot more fair than what the other side has been given... Or had taken from them I should say...for many years even after the 1947 UN partition plan that was also not followed by Israel. 2nd from left in pic below

post-51988-0-92328700-1289457280_thumb.j

Mr. Flying:

Please notice I have used "Mr." in addressing you and it is not the first time I have done so. My forum name is Chuckd, not chucky or any other derivative of Chuckd. If you cannot address me properly then please refrain from addressing me at all.

As far as my "seizing" on the incorrect usage of the word, I do believe if you read his posts, you will find him fluent in English. There are other mistakes he has made which I did not point out but could have. Even Spell Check didn't help him in this case.

With that little problem out of the way, let me ask you again what your solution to the problem of the 7.5 million residents of Israel should be.

Please respond with something more than..."As for what should happen to the Israelis...I would hope a fair settlement could be worked out."

Is that really what you propose? You want to leave it to the good graces of the Arab nations to dispose of the Israelis? How about letting the UN decide? Now that's another adult approach to the problem. If I were you I don't believe I would use the "rose colored glasses" symbolism in any future posts.

A seemingly fair settlement was worked out in 1947. The Arabs seem not to have gotten the memo. What makes you think they will be any different now? What the Arabs want is the total destruction of Israel and it's inhabitants.

Does the fact the US is the only friend of Israel tell me anything? Yes, it tells me the US is the only nation in the world that will stand up to the Arab nations, or any other nation for that matter, that tries to destroy another country. We've done it before and we will likely do it again.

Mr. Flying:

Please notice I have used "Mr." in addressing you and it is not the first time I have done so. My forum name is Chuckd, not chucky or any other derivative of Chuckd. If you cannot address me properly then please refrain from addressing me at all.

As far as my "seizing" on the incorrect usage of the word, I do believe if you read his posts, you will find him fluent in English. There are other mistakes he has made which I did not point out but could have.

Let me get this straight chuck your demanding I call you chuckd & also demanding the other poster not make any spelling errors?

Between you & your partner who cannot figure out how to condense his thoughts into less than 3 posts to say one thing .... Let him know Jon Lovitz is in fact Jewish ;) Which did make his devil clip art amusing

I think I will hit the sack as it is late here in the USA

G nite

Chuck....d

Edited by flying

Between you & your partner who cannot figure out how to condense his thoughts into less than 3 posts to say one thing .... Let him know Jon Lovitz is in fact Jewish

Who cares if someone is Jewish? Although it certainly seems to matter to you.

As far as how many posts it takes me to point out that you constantly make claims on here that are not true, I would not have to do so if you would not make so many "mistakes" about historical events that are somewhat important to the subject of the thread. :rolleyes:

People seem fairly quick to draw upon history, so here is just one small sample of why the Palestinians are in the position they're in. I'm sure some of this happened before some here were born, or were at least too young to care. But, I think it's helpful to know who you are defending. They may have their differences, but far as I'm concerened, Hamas is just the descendant of the PLO and PFLP.

http://middleeast.about.com/od/terrorism/a/dawson-field-hijackings.htm

Aside from the plane hijackings, and later the attacks on the 1972 Olympics, there have been countles examples of them exporting their activities outside of Israel, as well as their numerous attacks by rocket and suicide bombers on innocent civilians within. In general, I just find myself not having much sympathy for them.

Mr. Flying:

As far as my "seizing" on the incorrect usage of the word, I do believe if you read his posts, you will find him fluent in English. There are other mistakes he has made which I did not point out but could have.

Let me get this straight chuck your demanding I call you chuckd & also demanding the other poster not make any spelling errors?

Between you & your partner who cannot figure out how to condense his thoughts into less than 3 posts to say one thing .... Let him know Jon Lovitz is in fact Jewish ;) Which did make his devil clip art amusing

I think I will hit the sack as it is late here in the USA

G nite

Chuck....d

Mr. Flying:

This is what a straight answer looks and sounds like.

You may call me either Chuck or Chuckd.

Your English fluent compatriot should learn the difference between "seized" and "ceased", however.

I ask you for your answer about about what you would do with the 7.5 million Israeli citizens (for the second time) and all you can come up with is more nonsense.

This now becomes the third post I have made on the subject and you still haven't answered my question. Perhaps we have learned it takes at least three tries to get an answer out of you, if we get one at all. Do I need to restate my question or can you simply look it up and then respond with some sort of coherent response.

Get a good night's sleep. Perhaps you will awaken from your slumber with a clear head.

Perhaps the US will allow them to set up their own country on US soil then allow them to expand and take more than they agreed to have.

As for what this post is supposed to be about, I would not at all be happy if I was a US citizen and my country was in bad economic times but my government was providing funds to a country that has gained the ire of most western countries by their actions lately.

However, don't get that confused with me having sympathy for the actions of the Arab world as a whole either. I have very little sympathy for either the people of Israel or Palestine because of the actions of BOTH.

<br />
<br />I think Israel's weapons go a long way towards discouraging war.  This is part of the peace process<br />
<br /><br /><br />Well with thinking like that we the US citizens should buy everyone a Nuke.<br />It should then be one he11 of a peaceful existence.<br /><br /><br />Try to remember there are only 3 who have not signed the Nuke Treaty<br />India, Israel and Pakistan<br /><br />All 3 have nukes 4 if you count N Korea who pulled out of the treaty<br /><br />Lastly look up the Samson Option<br /><br /><br />If the US wants to arm others in little side wars then they should not be upset if Russia or China does the same. Yet we know how that would be seen....Why? Because we have decided Israel is good & the others bad?<br /><br />We also bought weapons for Saudi ....Yet was not the majority 15 of the 19 of the supposed 9/11 terrorist from Saudi?<br /><br />Lastly how can a country USA ...that is virtually bankrupt be buying these things for countries like Israel when citizens here in the USA have no jobs & in many case now no homes?<br />
<br /><br /><br />

because of the strong Jewish lobby in DC

Perhaps the US will allow them to set up their own country on US soil then allow them to expand and take more than they agreed to have.

As for what this post is supposed to be about, I would not at all be happy if I was a US citizen and my country was in bad economic times but my government was providing funds to a country that has gained the ire of most western countries by their actions lately.

However, don't get that confused with me having sympathy for the actions of the Arab world as a whole either. I have very little sympathy for either the people of Israel or Palestine because of the actions of BOTH.

I would say the US already has done their share of providing them a home away from home. B)

Population report: More Jews live in the US than in Israel

A 2010 population report from the University of Miami and the University of Connecticut releases new estimates on American Jewish Population

Link here: http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2010-10/uom-prm102110.php

Edit in:

I did a little research on foreign aid for the year 2009 and came up with some interesting figures:

Foreign Aid Recipients and the amounts:

Israel - $3.105 Billion

Afghanistan - $2.676 Billion

Pakistan - $2.119 Billion

Egypt - $1.866 Billion

Jordan - $1.022 Billion

West Bank & Gaza - $910 Million

Kenya - $702 Million

Mexico - $673 Million

Iraq - $588 Million

Ethiopia - $575 Million

While it is true Israel is the larges single recipient of US foreign aid, it should be noted a total of $9.756 Billion was given to those countries considered either Arab or Muslim, more than three times what the Israeli's receive.

I would suggest we cut off all foreign aid and see who steps into the breech to take up the slack with those less fortunate.

Any takers?

http://www.creditwritedowns.com/2010/07/top-ten-us-foreign-aid-recipients.html

Edited by chuckd

Between you & your partner who cannot figure out how to condense his thoughts into less than 3 posts to say one thing .... Let him know Jon Lovitz is in fact Jewish

As far as how many posts it takes me to point out that you constantly make claims on here that are not true, I would not have to do so if you would not make so many "mistakes" about historical events that are somewhat important to the subject of the thread. :rolleyes:

Well i would be interested to hear some answers to questions I have been asking

for some time about Jews- but they have never been answered because the only response i have ever

had is - oh your anti - semetic ! Very clever ploy on their part to silence those that

have questions about this little country with just 6 million people - just respond

with an unrelated accusation - never answer the question. :rolleyes:

But i think people are waking up to all this thanks to the internet.

How do they get away with a response from Obama of only " not helpful " instead

of stronger language ...?

And how and why exactly is Israel able to maintain such secrecy

regarding its own nuclear stockpile and yet be able to dictate appropriate standards to other countries ?

And who exactly are the owners of the US Federal Reserve ? :huh:

Probably because they have always said that they would trade land for peace, but would never negotiate about Jerusalem and Obama is well aware of this.

It would be kind of like al Qaeda demanding that he give back New York to the Indians. It ain't going to happen. ;)

Edited by Ulysses G.

for some time about Jews- but they have never been answered because the only response i have ever

had is - oh your anti - semetic ! Very clever ploy on their part to silence those that

have questions about this little country with just 6 million people - just respond

regarding its own nuclear stockpile and yet be able to dictate appropriate standards to other countries ?

I will make a stab at answering your questions.

1. Obama's "not helpful" remark can be directly attributed to the fact his teleprompter had a short circuit and was not functioning properly. He intended to say Israel was being "un-Islamic" but that's when the teleprompter went out and he couldn't remember the phrase so he ad libbed "not helpful". I have all this from a very reliable source in India.

2. Israel has no nuclear weapons. Please provide proof they have them in the first place.

3. The Federal Reserve is a branch of the US government and serves as the Central Bank. They are run by a Presidentially appointed Board of Governors and are subject to Congressional oversight but do not require Presidential or Congressional approval to act. In other words they can do darn well what they want and if you don't like it...too bad. They are each paid hundreds of thousand of dollars by the US Treasury yet are hardly considered the typical government employees, other than they also have a 20 hour work week.

I hope these answers will aid in your quest for the truth. :jap:

PS: Here's a link for the Fed: http://www.federalreserve.gov/

Probably because they have always said that they would trade land for peace, but would never negotiate about Jerusalem and Obama is well aware of this.

It would be kind of like al Qaeda demanding that he give back New York to the Indians. It ain't going to happen. ;)

I do think we should give California back to Mexico, if Mexico would take all the California debt, along with Hollywood to include Michael Moore.

You fit right in on Thai Visa. It is always so much simpler to just hate everybody! :lol:

Edited by Ulysses G.

The power of zionism!!

Edited by hobanse

Exactly right. Obama is not being asked to give up part of Northern Virginia as part of a peace deal.

Barry favors the Muslims - every single time.

The Illuminati - of course - and everyone knows what religion they are. However, why do you think that people would accuse you having something against Jews? :whistling:

http://www.iamthewit..._Rothschild.htm :whistling:

The Rothschilds have been in control of the world for a very long time, their tentacles reaching into many aspects of our daily lives, as is documented in the following timeline.

http://www.iamthewit..._Rothschild.htm

Exactly why is it that you think that people would accuse you having something against Jews? :lol:

Edited by Ulysses G.

Exactly why is it that you think that people would accuse you having something against Jews? :lol:

i dont know about that. I can only say i am very happy that i have

compassion - i love animals. And so its not surprising

i get a knot in my stomach when i see people acting this way :bah: :-

http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/news/dozens-of-arab-families-may-be-evicted-from-east-jerusalem-neighborhood-under-court-ruling-1.316055

post-6925-0-68785900-1289480503_thumb.jp

How is a rational person expected to respond to such examples of blind hatred and sheer ignorance?

Some of you folks are entitled to your views particularly as they relate to your personal lives, and I do not question that right. In fact I say you should carry out your views to their fullest and institute an immediate and complete boycott and avoidance of any and all "jew" products.

Start first by turning off your computer. (There is a reason why HP, Xerox and Sandisk bought up or into all those Israeli hitech companies.) And while you are at it, no more Voip for any of you. When you do that, then I'll be even more sympathetic. Have the courage and the balls to practice what you preach since your use of those technologies finances the jew machine in their quest for world domination and the next Steven Spielberg/Ron Howard/Tom Hanks movie.

I observe a strong link between ignorance and the type of foreigner that lives in Thailand. Perhaps for some it is the place of fewest obstacles to having a subsistence lifestyle bereft of advancement. In my daily life, I have had some serious disagreements with other foreigners over substantive issues, yet not one ever attempted to use vapid idiotic reasoning based upon the "labeling" of a religion. However, these people do seem to have IQs skewed to the right of the Bell curve and have had a background that involved reading and an education. It seems to me that threads like this become a place for failures in life to vent their self hate and to demonstrate displaced aggression.