Bread Or Pizza Stone

esbkk

I suppose I should have said a bread or pizza baking stone;

or it could even be made of cast-iron.

Don't know if there is a branch in Bangkok, but I saw them in the Truevalue store in Pattaya.

Don't know if there is a branch in Bangkok, but I saw them in the Truevalue store in Pattaya.

I think it might be a Truevalue? But whatever the Garden/ BBQ/ Cookware store is called in K Village, Sukhumvit 26 is they have a selection of them there. Also noticed them in the new Villa in Paradise Park, I think that might be part of Truevalue too?

I think it might be a Truevalue? But whatever the Garden/ BBQ/ Cookware store is called in K Village, Sukhumvit 26 is they have a selection of them there. Also noticed them in the new Villa in Paradise Park, I think that might be part of Truevalue too?

It is a Truevalue in K Village. I have seen pizza stones in the Truevalue branch in Nonthaburi. Some Villas are now stocking selected items from Truevalue stores which is nice, although they don't give the 5% discount for the Truevalue member card.

It is a Truevalue in K Village. I have seen pizza stones in the Truevalue branch in Nonthaburi. Some Villas are now stocking selected items from Truevalue stores which is nice, although they don't give the 5% discount for the Truevalue member card.

Thanks you all for the info.

Having lived for nearly 20 years almost next to A TrueValue shop (Tivanon Road), I never thought of going in there.

I found there what I was looking for, but still searching for a suitable peel.

(At least I am half-way there)

Eberhard