Want To Rent House Bkk 10,000 Baht?

I am moving in 3 months I currently live in the ratchada area but it is too expensive paying 17,500 baht. Me and the wife and daughter would like to get a nice house cheap in Bkk but not to far from everything maybe considering Minburi area Sutisan? I am a falang 56 years old and retired here.Thanks in advance if you have a place and are considering renting it my family will take good care of your home.

I rented a 2 bedroom townhouse for 9,000 baht near Abac and Hua Mark national stadium on Ramkamhaeng 24. Nice area. It was in a soi called Baan Preecha.

They always had some houses up for rent.

Edited by aridion

I had the opportunity to rent a 2 bedroom house (detached with car port) near On Nut station for 10,000 a month - so it's definitely possible.

Townhouses (3 floors or so) were going for 12,000 a month at the station after On Nut (though it's not open yet....)

A friend I had rented a one-storey house with decently large land in Suttisarn/Ratchada and he paid 17,500 bath per month, IMO, around that price (15-20) is the going rate for detached houses in that area. I haven't rented for years but from what I have heard, the 6-meter wide 2 storey town houses are 12,000 bath or so. 10,000 is a bit low for detached houses in Suttisarn/Ratchada.

I would never trade Suttisarn/Ratchada for Minburi, I have been living there for over 15 years, love the area.

Drive around, go in on the smaller sois and the further araw from the main road it is the lower the prices

God Luck

A friend I had rented a one-storey house with decently large land in Suttisarn/Ratchada and he paid 17,500 bath per month, IMO, around that price (15-20) is the going rate for detached houses in that area. I haven't rented for years but from what I have heard, the 6-meter wide 2 storey town houses are 12,000 bath or so. 10,000 is a bit low for detached houses in Suttisarn/Ratchada.

I would never trade Suttisarn/Ratchada for Minburi, I have been living there for over 15 years, love the area.

Drive around, go in on the smaller sois and the further araw from the main road it is the lower the prices

God Luck

10K hmmmmm not so sure on that one depends where you want to stay and the area cant help thinking it wont be too clever for that :ermm::(

there is a plethora of townhouses to be had for that price , in good condition and not-so-bad location (Particularly if you don't mind to stay outside downtown area as far as Minburi).

just browse those numerous Thai property websites (all in Thai, but your wife will certainly be able to assist you) , and you should find a wealth of options.

10K hmmmmm not so sure on that one depends where you want to stay and the area cant help thinking it wont be too clever for that :ermm::(

Thanks for the advice from everyone still looking.

there is a plethora of townhouses to be had for that price , in good condition and not-so-bad location (Particularly if you don't mind to stay outside downtown area as far as Minburi).

just browse those numerous Thai property websites (all in Thai, but your wife will certainly be able to assist you) , and you should find a wealth of options.