Cricket Set For Kids

Nawtier

Anybody know where to get this in Bkk.

Thanks, but I do not live in Bkk, so bit far to come and just try.

If anyone has seen a set anywhere, please let me know.

Have one lead to follow up by PM, cheers.

Now I am confused.

Where do you live and want to buy the cricket set?????????

I live in Thailand...in the country, not near any shopping centres that sell cricket sets...that I have seen anyway.

We go to Bkk every so often, so if anyone knows where to get it for sure cos they have bought one or simply seen them there....then I would like that info, so I can go there when we are in town and usually on limited time.

I do not however want to go somewhere that someone thinks sells sports stuff and should maybe perhaps sell cricket sets cos they sell lotsa other sports stuff.....we usually dont have the time we we come to Bkk to run around to much looking here there and everywhere.

cricket is one of the best sports game. they play for their country, waiting, smashing, nervousness , what happen at the last ball or run. but kids play cricket they have changed cricket name like kiddy cricket.

David

Wow - thanks for that insight. :)

Just been watching Thailand play Malaysia at cricket in the Asian games on ASTRO so good cricket gear must be available here somewhere but that's all I can offer, sorry.

The standard of play was dire by the way but the enthusiasm was there so hopefully they'll get better :)