Tapae Place Hotel

CPW

Everything in Chiang Mai is close to everything. It takes 15 mins to go most places, tops.

Sawasdee Khrup, Khun RealThaiDeal,

We'd guess, depending on the injuries sustained at Spicy's on an average night, it might take days, or weeks, for the body to return.

best, ~o:37;

Well, back on thread re: Tapae Place Hotel

Don't really know about the dried toothpaste on bathroom shelf alluded to in an above post.

The room I had was cleaned and maintained spotlessly. The bathroom was marble, large tub, clean shower curtain, with lots of high pressure hot water 24/7.

Seems that if someone noticed something untowards in cleanliness, they would have promptly brought it to the attention of Housekeeping, or mentioned it to the management in the lobby?

My friend who is staying at Tapae Place currently (he bought a condo finally, after years of shopping; waiting for final remodeling before moving in) has the resources to stay at any place/palace in town, including 5 star. He finds the Tapae Place Hotel perfectly satisfactory for his needs.

I stand by my recommendation- quiet, central, reasonable and spotlessly clean. Nice room decor, as well. Nice big king sized beds with excellent mattresses. Very friendly staff with excellent English.

Breakfast voucher for guests- Chinese jok or American style for a nominal sum.

B)

Don't really know about the dried toothpaste on bathroom shelf alluded to in an above post.

The room I had was cleaned and maintained spotlessly. The bathroom was marble, large tub, clean shower curtain, with lots of high pressure hot water 24/7.

Seems that if someone noticed something untowards in cleanliness, they would have promptly brought it to the attention of Housekeeping, or mentioned it to the management in the lobby?

My friend who is staying at Tapae Place currently (he bought a condo finally, after years of shopping; waiting for final remodeling before moving in) has the resources to stay at any place/palace in town, including 5 star. He finds the Tapae Place Hotel perfectly satisfactory for his needs.

I stand by my recommendation- quiet, central, reasonable and spotlessly clean. Nice room decor, as well. Nice big king sized beds with excellent mattresses. Very friendly staff with excellent English.

B)

Exactly what you say.

I have stayed there often, a very nice quite little hotel for the money.

It`s not the Ritz but certainly no dump either. The equivalent of a 3 star hotel according to US and UK standards.

There is a light breakfast available for 60 baht, plus Internet service and cheap motorbike and car hire. The rooms have cable TV, phone, aircon, clean, quite and comfortable. Lift going up to all 4 floors.

The hotel supplies shampoo, soap, free drinking water and towels with lashing of hot water for bath or shower. There is a legit massage service downstairs and a legit massage room service.

Safety standards are high on the agenda including alarms and fire escape

It is girl friendly if you`re discrete.

I know because my employer has done business with the owners in the past.

Look here and it`s exactly in reality as seen on this website.

http://www.tapaeplacehotel.com/

Now for those who read my posts; would I lie to you?

Edited by Beetlejuice

B)

Exactly what you say.

I have stayed there often, a very nice quite little hotel for the money.

It`s not the Ritz but certainly no dump either. The equivalent of a 3 star hotel according to US and UK standards.

There is a light breakfast available for 60 baht, plus Internet service and cheap motorbike and car hire. The rooms have cable TV, phone, aircon, clean, quite and comfortable. Lift going up to all 4 floors.

The hotel supplies shampoo, soap, free drinking water and towels with lashing of hot water for bath or shower. There is a legit massage service downstairs and a legit massage room service.

Safety standards are high on the agenda including alarms and fire escape

It is girl friendly if you`re discrete.

I know because my employer has done business with the owners in the past.

Look here and it`s exactly in reality as seen on this website.

http://www.tapaeplacehotel.com/

Now for those who read my posts; would I lie to you?

I haven't stayed here for a long while probably 10 years but I always found it was a reasonable hotel for it's price range in a fairly good location.