Cafe Very Sad.

elnagtegaal

Yesterday we visit **** cafe near in the old city. we are going often to this place as it is a nice quite and pleasent place.

Yesterday we where there and on the sign was written that when you was buying two the same coffee then you pay 50% for the second one.

we ordered 2 capachino, and 2 other coffee, when we finished we ordered more capachino.

When I wanted to pay they charged all the coffee for the same price.

I told them this is wrong 2 where half the price.

The DUTCH owner (must be very on his money and dont know nothing about how to tread clients)told us NO if you order a coffee it will be for the same coffee what you have ordered so if youorder a coffee with milk, the next had to be also coffee with milk???

I told him we ordered 2 capachino and 2 others and it makes no differents whom is drinking the coffee?

He told that for him it was making the diffeerents and we have to pay???

Unbelivebal?

So this is how Dutch treat Dutch people or other clients.

His 70THB was probably to important for him, he only forgot that he now lost a customer whom was coming regular there so he will loose more.

For me it is simple if someone rip me off I will not come back any more so ****** is a place what i WILL NOT visit any more.

Also if someone will ask me about Mokador I would advice not to go there.

Better to cross the street to the what there the coffee is even cheaper.

So very sad.

elnagtegaal

Edited by Mario2008
name deleted

Felt the same Elnagtegaal, and mean't it as constructive criticism; we had won Dining guide coupons at a dinner event for Mokador and when we attempted to redeem the coupons the staff refused!!!

We showed the coupons before ordering, waited ten minutes well all the staff discussed them in detail before they refused these coupons. They were current and freshly printed coupons, which likely was the reason the staff refused there use. I have since been told that Dining Guide coupons are normally signed by the owner!

Nice looking place though, thought we'd found a perfect chill out spot after taking visitors around Wat Phar Singh