Arabs In South Pattaya

wild1

been visiting pattaya for the past 15 years and got to tell y'all about south pattayan arabs

actually these guys can really party and have been real good to us on a couple of occasions :o although there are a couple of shady characters these people only care about getting away from their normal routines of all out partying to actually come over and relaX with a capital X.

now i'm not against any of them but hey some ppl need to check them out ...

I mean they spend a s**t load of money and don\t give a cr*p about politics and suicidal maniacs all or most of these guys just get over here and chill like all the rest of us, most of them are from well groomed families bored of living in the west after all the un-rest and believe it or not without mentioning names i met a lad who was actually aggressive in his defence of thailand and the southern parts and thinks that the thais should let the arabs sort out these ppl only for purposes of which they knows about.

now it takes a mentally challenged guy to actually preach

but hey when u get a western orientated arab with views that are out of this world for the benefit of every1, i say give'em a chance..

Most of these guys have travelled extensively through-out thailand and some of them have even re-located.

I\m no racist but i do like to visit a couple of middle eastern friends who live in Jomtien and i got to tell u, they r kicking it, owning large properties in Pattaya and Bangkok with enough money to make it over and over....i\m talkin' about 400 US per day on laughs and pu**y, they do contribute but unfortunately are not liked by a lot of bar owners which is really SAD.

Basically , i think we should all get to know each other after all we are all here for 1thing at-least we have some-thing in common......

God Bless Thailand & All it's people

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

been visiting pattaya for the past 15 years and got to tell y'all about south pattayan arabs

actually these guys can really party and have been real good to us on a couple of occasions :o although there are a couple of shady characters these people only care about getting away from their normal routines of all out partying to actually come over and relaX with a capital X.

now i'm not against any of them but hey some ppl need to check them out ...

I mean they spend a s**t load of money and don\t give a cr*p about politics and suicidal maniacs all or most of these guys just get over here and chill like all the rest of us, most of them are from well groomed families bored of living in the west after all the un-rest and believe it or not without mentioning names i met a lad who was actually aggressive in his defence of thailand and the southern parts and thinks that the thais should let the arabs sort out these ppl only for purposes of which they knows about.

now it takes a mentally challenged guy to actually preach

but hey when u get a western orientated arab with views that are out of this world for the benefit of every1, i say give'em a chance..

Most of these guys have travelled extensively through-out thailand and some of them have even re-located.

I\m no racist but i do like to visit a couple of middle eastern friends who live in Jomtien and i got to tell u, they r kicking it, owning large properties in Pattaya and Bangkok with enough money to make it over and over....i\m talkin' about 400 US per day on laughs and pu**y, they do contribute but unfortunately are not liked by a lot of bar owners which is really SAD.

Basically , i think we should all get to know each other after all we are all here for 1thing at-least we have some-thing in common......

God Bless Thailand & All it's people

Huh? :D

I actually have a close friend in England who is a muslim and I don't believe in racism against them because of the current events. You'd be suprised how many people there are like me who are not rasists Wild1.

These guys are not fanatics :o neither are they religious :D their what i call players and on a large scale..

and it's not about being racist, it's the hate looks these guys get from most farangs living in pattaya.

i tell u only the good guys go Pattaya....(hmmm) well i hope at least

i was really amazed actually .

I think he's just enjoying himself and perhaps even a first-timer for Thailand and at the same time met people who he's never met before and might even have changed his mind about them.

This can happen anywhere in the world where you meet people from all over the world. I think the "fun" of it is more so in Thailand because everyone's generally having a great time together and enjoying it.

I don't find that people (Thais or Farang) look at me in an adverse way when I'm in Thailand and I feel totally relaxed and confident and most importantly very welcome when I'm there which is why I love the place so much. :o

I think they are B@st@rds and you can quote me on that.....The same goes for the French Nationality algerians, morrocans....They sell hash, steal cars,bikes in Europe, come here and act like big shots....They know nothing of Thailand and its ways, and they my friend have the most racial views in regards to Asians...They are loud and arrogant.

i think we should all get to know each other after all we are all here for 1thing at-least we have some-thing in common......

Well, we know why you are here " laughs and p*ssy..". I have lived here for 11 yrs (I was 22 yrs old) and they were not my motivations to stay here...

Just because they can spend $400 a day, doesn't make them any better.

I used to stay in a small hotel in what is now a predominately "Arab" area. The last time I walked down there, a couple of large Middle Eastern types starting shouting at me and my buddy. Couldn't understand them, but the tone was very clear, either we weren't wanted in that area, or there would be trouble if we stuck around.

No reason for it, other than we had short (military-style) haircuts, and were white. This was around 10 am, and I was just showing my buddy (a first-timer) the places I used to stay and drink at.

They probably thought we were American. I thought, who travels half-way around the world on vacation, to pick fights with strangers (other than the US military of course :o ).

From what some of my Thai friends have told me, the Boys in the Tight Brown don't venture down that area too often either.

Personally, I'd rather hang out with a bunch of Brit soccer (Manchester) hooligans, wearing a Chelsea jersey, than go into "Allah" town.

(for those that can't read my "From" location, I have been working in Afghanistan for the last 2 years. I know quite a few locals here and have never had a problem with any of them. The same goes for the people I've met in Egypt (another "Islamic Republic"). I have met a couple of middle-easterners in Pattaya who seemed OK, but I also noticed that they didn't hang out in the Arab area either.).

I asked a couple of the guys in Egypt, why you see few (if any) Arabs at any of the temples/pyramids ect. They told me that most of the Arabs that go to Egypt, go for the nightclubs. Despite being a Muslim country, alcohol is readily available everywhere I went, and Egypt even produces it's own beer.

When I asked them about how it is that alcohol is supposedly forbidden to muslims, yet they all drink (well, at least the guys I know do), they told me that Egypt was more "progressive" than many of their neighbours.

So far so good, but can we keep this one on the straight and narrow, folks, not descending into racism etc.

Scouse.

You mean racism towards those Manchester fans ? Or the Chelsea fans ? Or soccer (footie) fans in general ? :o

Hockey RULES ! Bring on the ICE !!!!

I think they are B@st@rds and you can quote me on that.....The same goes for the French Nationality algerians, morrocans....They sell hash, steal cars,bikes  in Europe, come here and act like big shots....They know nothing of Thailand and its ways, and they my friend have the most racial views in regards to Asians...They are loud and arrogant.

They may or may not have racist views towards others, what do you know? Fact is you're a racist yourself and seem to be unashamed of it judging by your disgraceful comment.

I thought Thailand was a peace loving nation. Perhaps its not suited to narrow-minded individuals like yourself who belong in the 1940's. Paradise will be polluted with your attitude mate.

Edited by Scouse.

So far so good, but can we keep this one on the straight and narrow, folks, not descending into racism etc.

Scouse.

You mean racism towards those Manchester fans ? Or the Chelsea fans ? Or soccer (footie) fans in general ? :o

Until kerryd's informative post I didn't realise football supporters constituted a race. However, feel free to abuse Man U or Chelsea fans as much as you like.

Scouse.

Scouse.

Now here you are really showing your ignorance and prejudice.

Anyone from a civilised country knows that footie means Aussie Rules. Soccer is that game for Pommie Poofters and all thos other decadent Europeans.

Edited by Humphrey Bear

Anyone from a civilised country knows that footie means Aussie Rules. Soccer is that game for Pommie Poofters and all thos other decadent Europeans.

Well, us former colonials from the Great White (and often Frozen) North are glad that we didn't have that (soccer) imposed upon us, along with cricket and traffic round-abouts !

Still can't figure out how anyone can get excited about a game that lasts 90 minutes and often ends in a scoreless draw. A game where if you give another player an evil glare, he falls down like he's been shot (academy award performances).

B.O.T. (What was the topic any ways ?)

Ah yes, Arabs (Middle Easterners). Live and let live. Unfortunately, it seems that it's mostly only people from western cultures that believe in that, and you can see that attitude changing quite a bit over the last few years (for example, the changes being proposed in the UK right now as a result of the transit bombings).

I actually have a close friend in England who is a muslim and I don't believe in racism against them because of the current events. You'd be suprised how many people there are like me who are not rasists Wild1.

These guys are not fanatics :o neither are they religious :D their what i call players and on a large scale..

and it's not about being racist, it's the hate looks these guys get from most farangs living in pattaya.

i tell u only the good guys go Pattaya....(hmmm) well i hope at least

i was really amazed actually .

Well I'm one of the guys who gives them dirty looks because they are rude ignorant bastards. :D

Scouse.

You mean racism towards those Manchester fans ? Or the Chelsea fans ? Or soccer (footie) fans in general ? :D

I did'nt know you were a aussie :D

I thought you were one of us. :D:o

Well, us former colonials from the Great White (and often Frozen) North are glad that we didn't have that (soccer) imposed upon us, along with cricket and traffic round-abouts !

Ah yes, Arabs (Middle Easterners). Live and let live. Unfortunately, it seems that it's mostly only people from western cultures that believe in that, and you can see that attitude changing quite a bit over the last few years (for example, the changes being proposed in the UK right now as a result of the transit bombings).

I completely enjoy the 'beautiful' game Kerryd and played 'soccer' most of my youth. I don't recall we had to do this in secrecy :D (pls don't report me to the depy of un-canadian like activities- there was a bit of lacrosse and hockey thrown in afterall) :D

Too true about live and let live it seems, agreed :D

Well I'm one of the guys who gives them dirty looks because they are rude ignorant bastards. :o

When we left the BF a couple weeks back, went into a different place on the opposite side of the soi (I think?). Upon leaving, two Arab looking gents approached and the Thai doorman stepped in between the Arabs and the door and said to them "private club, cannos". First time I'd witnessed this actually.

I have spoken to many Arabs who visit Pattaya, they all seem to enjoy their holiday here, stay at hotels and wear western clothing and integrate with other tourists. It seems the problem develops when they decide to stay.

I have had two bad experiences in 'Arab Town' and avoid it now; I can smell the menace in the air, I guess they might be involved in nefarious activities.

If you visit some Middle Eastern countries there are many 'working girls' there, who were recruited from the orient. I know of a few girls who have 'gone to Bahrain or Dubai or Muscat' etc. I fear some might become slaves in these states.

Well I'm one of the guys who gives them dirty looks because they are rude ignorant bastards. :o

So that'll make you a rude ignorant bastard too then...?

I'm not defending Arabs (I'm not Arab), although from my personal first hand experience I do find the majority of the ones I've interacted with to be arrogant and perhaps a little rude, but, it's still not an excuse to generalise and say ALL are like that, that's just narrow-minded and stupid. Are you making things better by giving them dirty looks? Does it make you a better person?

If you visit some Middle Eastern countries there are many 'working girls' there, who were recruited from the orient. I know of a few girls who have 'gone to Bahrain or Dubai or Muscat' etc. I fear some might become slaves in these states.

For reasons I won't go into here (which might sound racist) in most middle eastern countries there are almost 2 males for every 1 female...tops in the world, so it's no wonder :D:o

Well I'm one of the guys who gives them dirty looks because they are rude ignorant bastards. :D

When we left the BF a couple weeks back, went into a different place on the opposite side of the soi (I think?). Upon leaving, two Arab looking gents approached and the Thai doorman stepped in between the Arabs and the door and said to them "private club, cannos". First time I'd witnessed this actually.

Same thing happens at the new Coyotes agogo on the marketplace, they are stopped at the door and told its a members only club (a bit of a snub for them as its in their area) suppose it Serves them right for expanding into other areas of Pattaya over the last couple of years.

btw I've been told by few girls that they pay the bar for a girl take her back to a hotel where there are other Arabs in the room waiting for a gang bang (one occasion I was told there were 11 others

QUOTE(wild1 @ 2005-08-12 00:48:44)

tell u only the good guys go Pattaya....(hmmm)

:D:o

:o Well then here we go,

I don't know about any of u guys but i'm here to stay and i think the only way to understand people is to actually talk to them and get to know as much as possible.

As i said before , These guys come here to party just like most of us, so hey ...who said we can take over and choose who we wwant to interact with or not .

pattaya is a big place and i think the more the merrier. Arab or non-arab, get out and about and see 4 yourselves.

where do u get arabs trying to get u into trouble in pattaya although alot of our own type give bad looks, curse and insult these guys every time they walk into a bar in north pattaya or a club loaded with farangs.

now let me say we do get a lot of bastards on both sides of the hemisphere

but to all of u who say these guys are bastards for just being arab i think u ought to learn alesson other than hate people for your own misfortunes

again i do have a lot of arab freinds who live and are married to thais' and have been living on and off in thailand.

there is a lot of red tape involved of-course, but as i've learned from these people is that they live by the day and take things 1 at a time, other than trying to ruin somebody elses' vacation by hating them or causing mischief,

there was once when i had freind tell me about how an american came up to him and asked him which part of the world he was from, th moment this guy told him he was an arab and a saudi, the Gi freaked and took a step back-wards and wondered who the <deleted> let u in thailand"

my man was quite pissed and that my friends is what starts shit.....

i really don't give a crap , i'm just saying that if we gave it a chance we can create something wonderfull here...i do love thailand and i love kebabs too i just hope it doesn't roll over.....and turn into ghettos instead of Zones....

I often go to the persian restaurants and eat because I like persian and arabian food.

The majority of the arabs that roam the bars near Marine are rude and ignorant and do not know how to respect the women etc (especially the french/ arabs). If I encounter rude people I return with the same treatment, If someone is polite then i will be polite back.

Arabs are allowed in The Blues Factory I have no reason to not let them in, They normally come in and look around and then walk out again. Most gogo's will not let them in.

I've grown up around Arabs and also worked with them, I have a very good friend who is a Saudi Sheik (he's more westernised) and a great guy.

And as for Zaz :o

My comments are based on my experience of owning a bar on the edge of the arab section, if you are'nt happy with my comments then I suppose i'll get over it.