Inversion Table

DavidOxon

David

Yes I have one and you do not need to import it. I bought mine from the sports department in Robinsons, Airport Plaza. They do not have them on show but they have them in their catalogue. Cheap they are not but perhaps mroe convenient than importing.

Thanks for that....

do you find them any help?

(I have pinched disk L5 S1 pressing on my spinal cord)

David

It might help you, there are a number of You tube videos on the subject. I have just PM'd you with a scan so if you want to try send me an email. Did it help me....well......I have just been diagnosed with Spina Bifida on LS5 (hel_l of a time to find out) so it is not going to help that a lot, and I thought I was battling sciatica!

oh you were in on that previous thread in the health forum.

Amway has them but in the 20 to 25K price range.

I have used a few inversion bench products and they are really over rated. You might just want to make your own.

The Tao Garder resort out Doi Saket has an older one you could play with. It would be fairly easy to have a carpenter make you one locally that works nearly as well for a fraction of the price.

As others have mentioned once you have the inversion boots which could be shipped in due to their small size then various chin up bars in conjuction with planks and or declining benches produces the same traction result.

WIth some specs it would not be hard to make a counter balanced swiveling plank for a whole lot cheaper

Good luck

BTW I just hang with a chin up bar but if your injured that might be difficult getting into and out of position.

The boots can be procured on Ebay US for about $50 USD and shipped for about $35 to $35 via USPS airmail registered.