Barcelona Vs Real Madrid

phiphidon

I doubt very much if anyone will be showing it because of the time.

It's probably on Truevisions La Liga and will be replayed the next day I guess, so avoid finding out the score, find out what time it's being repeated and find a friendly bar who will put it on for you.

Hello play-mates,

There is a late night restaurant on the north side of the moat called Khuey Chiang mai. They'll have it for sure. They have two UBC boxes and show late night games.

As you turn the corner off Moon muang onto Sanamkela Rd (North Moat) it is about 100 metres along. Rasta Bar used to be next door until they moved. I'm not sure if this restaurant closes, but if it does it's at about 6am. The place fills up at about 2.30 as Karaoke and other late-night bars close. They have a big screen and 3 or 4 tellys.

Edited by Ticketyboo

Hello play-mates,

There is a late night restaurant on the north side of the moat called Khuey Chiang mai. They'll have it for sure. They have two UBC boxes and show late night games.

As you turn the corner off Moon muang onto Sanamkela Rd (North Moat) it is about 100 metres along. Rasta Bar used to be next door until they moved. I'm not sure if this restaurant closes, but if it does it's at about 6am. The place fills up at about 2.30 as Karaoke and other late-night bars close. They have a big screen and 3 or 4 tellys.

Good to know, thanks......................."Before Your Very Eyes" will be La Liga. smile.gif

Many thanks everybody. Avoiding the score reminded me of a very early Likely Lads episode with James Bolam and Rodney Bewes trying to avoid finding out the score all day long. Classic.

Its on Truesports 1 and plenty of places will still be open.

Definates include Blue sky bar(frequently closes after 4am),Lucky bar,Sp*cy,Some back street bars behind soi 1 moon muang,alot of bars stay open even for 1 or 2 customers

Edited by Chiangmai Foxy

Many thanks everybody. Avoiding the score reminded me of a very early Likely Lads episode with James Bolam and Rodney Bewes trying to avoid finding out the score all day long. Classic.

Its on Truesports 1 and plenty of places will still be open.

Definates include Blue sky bar(frequently closes after 4am),Lucky bar,Sp*cy,Some back street bars behind soi 1 moon muang,alot of bars stay open even for 1 or 2 customers

Thanks for the correction. Took me four times but i found it.:jap:

Obviously not :D What a result but I'll not put it incase the OP hasn't seen the game.

ROFL... if you're trying to avoid the score you really can't be doing any internet, including TV. But on the off-chance, not gonna post the score here either. Must have been a cracker though!

Obviously not :D What a result but I'll not put it incase the OP hasn't seen the game.

ROFL... if you're trying to avoid the score you really can't be doing any internet, including TV. But on the off-chance, not gonna post the score here either. Must have been a cracker though!

OK, everybody, seen the game what a result, but I won't mention it in case somebody has gone into Mugabe Media Lockdown mode and is waiting for the repeat.

OK, everybody, seen the game what a result, but I won't mention it in case somebody has gone into Mugabe Media Lockdown mode and is waiting for the repeat.

Just watched the repeat....what a result!!

Isn't that unmentionable (otherwise it will give the result away) player silky smooth?

And just when you thought the excitement was all over...........wink.gif

What a result but I'll not put it incase the OP hasn't seen the game.

Just in case he has seen it 5 - 0 !!

Uno classico.

BUT WHO????:whistling:

I'm not saying because I don't want to spoil it for you if you haven't seen it yet.

You'll enjoy the game though - Barca were great.