The Bed Pattaya Closed

actiondell4

I think something to do with an ice theme.

Yes some businesses are closing .

I often wonder how some businesses do survive,for example there was an Irish bar/pub in a shopping centre opposite a hotel i was staying at a few months ago,forget the name now.

Location mainly I would have thought lack of clientele in pattaya the Bed supper club is aimed at, let's face it the waste land of box area (no disrespect to Nova) between Klang Nua 2nd and 3rd is hardly sukhumvit soi 11 now is it, or the area where this is one in Amsterdam, though no doubt a concept not a franchise brand?

Edited by gorillagrower

ANOTHER. Yawn. I'm so bored w/ the crowd of blind naysayers here. The going down vs. going up, closing vs. opening topic has been already been argued to death. Fact is, change happens in a quasi-free market. Those who prefer a static, beautiful Pyongyang should just move there.

Fact is, Pattaya has seen astonishing growth over the last decade and that growth is continuing. Doing great, actually, Pattaya. Yeah, yeah--concrete coffins, Russians, blah blah. Meanwhile, Northpoint's about sold out, Zire has been announced . . . . Deal with it.