Age Of Thai Women Giving Birth

travelmann

My wife now 34 is convinced that she cant have kids if she is over 35-6 setting aside the lower fertility and other risks such as downs syndrome she is convinced "western" wome are different and "stronger".when I showed her a website in the UK of women over 38 or in the 38-40 range who had had babies at that age.

The issue for her is "Thai people different" not strong to do this????

So my question.....................are Thai people different??? I dont think so at all

Sure Farang babies can be bigger but as for conception and being too old at 38 as a Thai to give birth????

The only factor would be that Thai women tend to reach menopause at any earlier age than western women, so odds of conceiving after the age of 30 may be lower.

Comparative "strength" has nothing to do with it. But the fact that your wife says this, suggests that she may not feel up to bearing a child at her age, which if so, is both understandable and something perhaps best to respect.

But the fact that your wife says this, suggests that she may not feel up to bearing a child at her age, which if so, is both understandable and something perhaps best to respect.

From the OP it sounds more to me like she wants to have children now, because she is worried that she won't be able to if she waits.

Sophon