Rent For One Month

teeshka

Plenty of 2 bed places around Soi 112....if you are already here get a bike and go out looking at 'for rent' signs....any of the bars up Soi 80 will have Expats that will know someone that has somewhere so maybe a drink up there will help.

If it's just 1 month, bon gai has some nice rooms for about 5k + a 2k deposit (you most likely wont get that back if just 1 month) . I'm staying in one called Resident atm, paying 4500 for a decent sized room, ac, lift, balcony and power shower, heated water, cable tv, fridge, internet, good security, laundry machines for 30bht etc. V decent for cash and time of year, they do daily rents for 200-300 I believe, I don't see much point in paying 10k up for a house unless you spend all day at home or if theres more then just you or you + missus.

But yea with out looking in last couple days, just buying food I've seen loads of room for rent signs, theres also a couple in the soi inbetween grand market and sao paulo hospital that leads to train station road.

Edited by sam666