Itunes Payment

sensei

Hello!

Is there's an easy way to buy apps from iTunes if I don't have a credit card?

I have heard that Paypal is an option only if you have a US based bank backing up the account.

Is there any other way that I am not aware of?

Thank you in advance to anyone who could share some valuable information.

Sensei

I thought you can use a local bank account to tie up with PayPal ? if you have an account with KBank, I suppose you could use the webcard to pay for purchases

You can fund your Paypal account from a local bank but iTunes want a Paypal account that is backed up by a US bank.

I thought you can buy iTunes gift coupons from ebay... never tried it as I have a US bank account but I thought that's the way. You open a US iTunes account without credit card (there's some ways to do that, google for it), then buy gift certificates off the internet to fund it.

I thought you can buy iTunes gift coupons from ebay... never tried it as I have a US bank account but I thought that's the way. You open a US iTunes account without credit card (there's some ways to do that, google for it), then buy gift certificates off the internet to fund it.

@nickster

Thanks! Will do just that.

@bangkokcitylimits

Yes, it's easy to open a Paypal account but iTunes would allow you to use it unless it is funded by a US based bank.

Apps are great! Do you have any problem with that? :)

Edited by sensei