Information On Phuket Palace

polecleaner

I cannot believe this saga is still ongoing. The Irishman & a German were flogging those units in the early 90s. It was not long before it came to light the units were being sold to multiple buyers shortly after completion. So it seems it took quite a while before it even got to the courts & still no resolution. Knowing this & previous comments anyone would have to be insane to buy a condo at PP.

They were going for 3 million or so when first built.

Incorrect.

When they were first built they were advertised for 1,000,000 Bt and in brackets US$40,000 as at the time there was 25 Bt to the US dollar.

I believe it was built by an Irishman and it is true that he oversold many of the units.

Oversold that is an understatement.

The 3 guys behind it were arrested and deported.

There has been legalities in the courts in the last few years between the condo owners and the hotel rental leaseholders...major problems...i dont know wether this has been finally sorted or not..i would check this out before purchasing...remember ..BUYER BEWARE..

I can confirm this as well major problems still in court big money involved(multi million baht) over many years has gone AWOL. Buyer be aware.