Playboy founder Hugh Hefner to marry 24-year-old Playmate

News_Editor

Playboy founder Hugh Hefner to marry 24-year-old Playmate

2010-12-27 00:28:47 GMT+7 (ICT)

LOS ANGELES (BNO NEWS) -- Playboy founder Hugh Hefner on Sunday announced his engagement to 24-year-old Playmate Crystal Harris after nearly two years of dating.

Harris has been dating Hefner, 84, since January 2009 and is best known for being Playboy's 'Playmate of the Month' in December 2009 but also for her appearances on E!'s 'The Girls Next Door'.

Hefner proposed to Harris on Friday, Christmas Eve, at the Playboy Mansion in Los Angeles. He did so after watching the 2010 movie 'The Tourist', which stars Johnny Depp and Angelina Jolie.

"After the movie tonight, Crystal & I exchanged gifts. I gave Crystal a ring. A truly memorable Christmas Eve," Hefner wrote on his Twitter account on late Friday morning. He later added: "When I gave Crystal the ring, she burst into tears. This is the happiest Christmas weekend in memory."

But it was not clear until Sunday that Hefner had proposed to Harris. "Yes, the ring I gave Crystal is an engagement ring. I didn't mean to make a mystery out of it. A very merry Christmas to all," he added on Sunday morning.

Details about the wedding were not immediately released, but it will be the third time for Hefner to say 'I do.' He first married Northwestern University student Mildred Williams in 1949 and had two children with her until they divorced in 1959. Then in 1989, Hefner married Playmate Kimberley Conrad whom he also had two children with. They separated in 1998.

tvn.png

-- © BNO News All rights reserved 2010-12-27

I just saw a printed interview with Hef. In response to a question about how often he has sex, he responded; "The times when I had the least sex were the times I was married."

Anywho... go for it Mr. Hefner. When you pass away, do you mind if I get Crystal's tel#?

Edited by brahmburgers

Being a big fan of HH and also enjoy watching his reality show on E! ....." The Girls Next Door" all these years, I wish the lucky couple a long happy lives.

At age 84, I must say HH still looks great and sexy enough to be married again.

Third time is a charm.:P

I want to be reincarnated as The Hef. Good on him.

Newsreader on the 7 Sunrise tv show this morning read a report on it then commented that it was 'disgusting'.

Really, just read the news then shut up.

Edited by Wallaby