Cat Cdma And Pptp

CallumW

Until a few days ago I was able to make a PPTP connection to the UK.

Now for some reason I cannot, and the only thing I can come up with is CAT are now blocking the PPTP port (1723) on their service.

It shows as stealthed when I run a port scan, but that's usually a problem.

Anyone else having this problem?

Yes, it's happening to me too, I was crazy checking the connections in my linux box and after I realized with windows didnt work too using the cat cdma usb modem. But my pptp tunnel is working if i use the wifi of my apartments place in Phuket wich use another internet provider, 3BB.

So now i cant access to many stuff i need everyday and is crazy from my paid connection.

Please send me a private message if you can figure out something with the company.

Chok dee krap.

Bigoton, try it today, it started working a couple of hours ago for me, very odd. First time I have been able to use PPTP in about a week.

Thank you very much man, start to work for me too, very very very ood, My thai friends for many stuff "Only in Thailand" so i guess this is another of those things "only in Thailand".

i guess the foreigners are the biggest users of CAT so the only way its to complain to them all together but i believe not many people use vpns or even now about it.

Gracias.