Who'S The Italian Guy Who Supplies Cappuccino Machines?

simon43

If anyone knows, can they PM me his contact details?

I'm talking about the nice Italian guy in Phuket who has a business supplying cappuccino machines free of charge to hotels, on the understanding that they purchase his coffee capsules to use in the machine.

I used one of his machines for several years at my airport hotel, and it was a perfect arrangement. Unfortunately, during my recent absence, my ex replaced the coffee machine with a sticky rice machine, and now I cannot track down the coffee machine supplier.

Thanks

Simon

While I dont know if the guy is italian.. Boncafe do exactly this and supply a saeco bean to cup automat (same one I just bought, makes decent enough espresso) if you buy their coffee.

Thats a coffee bean machine not a pod machine.. Pods in Thailand pretty expensive on a per cup basis.

At least this info was correct this time last year when a mate stuck one in his bar without any up front cost.

LivinLOS, I visited Boncafe and they said they do not have any type of offer without upfront cost. They said I needed to buy their cappucinno machine, buy their coffee and oh - buy their promotional materials as well.....

Yes, capsules are more expensive, but cost-wise, it worked out ok for me before.

Can a sticky rice cooker make cappucinno? :)

Simon

LivinLOS, I visited Boncafe and they said they do not have any type of offer without upfront cost. They said I needed to buy their cappucinno machine, buy their coffee and oh - buy their promotional materials as well.....

Thats real odd.. As I could have sworn it was boncafe he said supplied it all..

I will try to drop him a line and ask..

For me the joy of the pods is the maintained freshness and multiple suppliers of gourmet coffee brands.. You can have a selection of hawaiian / ethopian / etc and pick a pod based on mood etc. So the packaging of machine and supplier appeals less in pods than it does in beans but I admit I have never done a check on how much beans breakdown per cup, just remember thinking pods were pricey.

If I get an answer fast I will let you know.

The guy's name is Giovanni and his coffee is really good.

It is real imported italian coffee and you really can't compare it with boncafe. It comes in capsules and they are sealed one by one.

The last machine i have got from him doesn't make capuccino but the expresso is even better then before.

Simon i sent you a PM with his contact details

While I dont know if the guy is italian.. Boncafe do exactly this and supply a saeco bean to cup automat (same one I just bought, makes decent enough espresso) if you buy their coffee.

Thats a coffee bean machine not a pod machine.. Pods in Thailand pretty expensive on a per cup basis.

At least this info was correct this time last year when a mate stuck one in his bar without any up front cost.

Hi

Bon Cafe ask for you to purchase the machine and then you get the coffe at a very discounted rate. However if you use Nacha Coffee they provide the machine for free and maintain the machine monthly . A long as you purchase a minimum selection of coffee beans or grounds from them. The machine is great I use it in my coffee shop and the service is good. 500 g coffee is approx 500 THB.

Customers love the coffee taste and the machine can do Cappuccino and Latte / Espresso no problem

PM me for the number

Can a sticky rice cooker make cappucinno? :)

It depends on which interpretation of the "Cappuccino" you want to take for good, the first claims that the name "Cappuccino" just came out from the color(brown) of the robes weared by the hooded monks (frati Cappuccini)that apparently invented the tasty thing, the second claims that the name has been given because the foam on top of the coffee/milk/sugar mix that resemble the hood of the monks, to recreate the hood effect using the rice cooker might be challenging, so better to "stick" (like the rice) on the first theory and just have a Cappuccino without the "hood". :)

By the way, is your sticky rice cooker coin operated?

I bought my coffee machine at Boncafe/Phuket, and purchased their beans for 8 years. About 2 years ago I changed to buying coffee beans in a small specialized coffee store in Takua Pa, same quality but a lot cheaper. But maybe Boncafe's offer to purchase beans at a discounted price if you bought a coffee machine there is something new.

I have been told in Laos you can buy high quality coffee beans quite cheaply.

Edited by keestha