Kenwood Hifi Repair

MESmith

My Kenwood system has just died on me. I'm gutted. Anyone know where to have it repaired here in CM? Had it repaired about 9 yrs ago at "Niyom Panich" nr the airport, but they had to send it to Bangkok, & it took forever. Is there a Kenwood service agent here now?

Also, anyone rcommend a good shop to buy a reasonable amp to fill in, in the meantime. Can't live without a sound system :(

An educated (?) guess on my part would be Kad Suan Kaew. On the 3rd floor on the way winding back toward IT city is a stereo shop that has all kinds of old equipment. The owner builds one of a kind systems to order. I have been in there several times to just sit and listen to some good music over excellent speakers he has built himself.

Thanks for the replies. I'd forgotten about the shop at the back of KSK. Will check him out if I can't find an authorised service agent here that can fix here. Been googling & it looks like Amorn & Siam TV are Kenwood agents. Hopefully they can do something with my 17 year old , but great sounding system.