Bars Still Closing Early?

sam666

I like to go out around 11-12 and go home around 5 or 6ish. The police last time pissed on my fire works when they shut the bars at 12 and only the crappy hilton disco was open till 2.

Think i'll skip tonight and go out tomorrow anyway, think I ate some dodgy seafood :lol:

Had a night out in Hua Hin last night.....was busy and the bars were still open at 3ish.....must say, I always liked Hua Hin but after last night,.....wont be going out there again....miserable money grabbing @@@#333oles...Cha am is so much better

Had a night out in Hua Hin last night.....was busy and the bars were still open at 3ish.....must say, I always liked Hua Hin but after last night,.....wont be going out there again....miserable money grabbing @@@#333oles...Cha am is so much better

I have to agree, when you're going out with your gf or not looking for a bit of muff, it's pretty awful. When I get time off training I usually go up to BKK as much as possible for some cowboy and RCA fun. The only reason I go out in HH is because of some regular farangs I like to chat with and i've been flirting with the bar girls in the regular bar I go to long enough I get ridicious drinks when the boss isn't watching. Apart from that I wouldn't go out as I usually come home so pissed because it's so bland and wishing I went to BKK.

Going out tonight only because I've had a hard week of only training, won't have much expectations though.

Police (saame guy who live 3 doors down from my apartment) come and shut karokes / discos at 3am but left a helpfull hint thar they only check "once" tonight. So Everywhere opens 10 minutes after, but thee damage is already done to the tourism, and general customers, so who knows if it's due to the tea money paid or not. Not a good idea, I checked out most farang and thai's when the police come and after and most go home.

Stupic idea to pull this kinda crap in high season, I see HH tourism even lower next year, I for one will stick to going out in BKK.

Edited by sam666

miserable money grabbing @@@#333oles

Can you be more specific. Are you talking about the girls, bar owner/managers, mib, street beggars, or who?

As said I do like Hua Hin and the general ambience but to answer your qusttion......the bars and owners.....its high season and time to try racking up the bills, and most girls have a guy now so are not interested in the least of being friendly.....hey I am married but do enjoy a night out playing pool and general chatting but it just seemed so different to a few months ago...se la vie....