Aircon Servicing For A Pickup

jubby

My wife's brother owns an aircon service shop. It's located at saam yak Fang Min which is the second light after the bridge heading north out of Chiang Rai city. The shop is on the left, right after the light (next to the parking lot for the morning market). We'll tell them if a farang driving an Isuzu shows up to give him a fair price...!

My wife's brother owns an aircon service shop. It's located at saam yak Fang Min which is the second light after the bridge heading north out of Chiang Rai city. The shop is on the left, right after the light (next to the parking lot for the morning market). We'll tell them if a farang driving an Isuzu shows up to give him a fair price...!

Thanks Grrr. I'll look for it next time I'm out that way. ;)

I'm very satisfied with the shop almost opposite the

central transfer hall of transport company Nim See Seng

at the Paholyotin Road.

Coming from the Wang Come area in the center of town you

take the main road to the 'superhighway'.

Three hundred meter after the T-crossing traffic light you will

see the trucks of Nim See Seng (reliable company and known

for its carefull handling of goods).

You continue another twohundred meters and then it is at

your left, next to a soup stall.

I think I paid 1800 Baht and they took everything apart and

renewed the liquid. Now, almost three years later, it still

works 555!

There is one in town that tries to overcharge foreigners heavily.

It is not the one Grrr mentions and neither the one I mention.

So, make your choice ...

Limbo :yohan:

• 4 weeks later...

I think I found the place. certainly wouldn't have without your help. 1500 baht for a full service, which means a full strip down , clean and regass. 4 hour job aparently. I think I'll book it in for next monday morning and do the motorbike ride while they do it.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for sharing. I will pass this information to my brother will be going to saam yak Fang Min