Demonoid

CallumW

So what can do you get with demonoid? I have been using TPB for years and I get just about everything I need there.

Get stuff that can't be found elsewhere like "Coast-to-Coast AM" and "Howard Stern" radio shows. Demonoid is the only place where I can get them. The shows are uploaded regularly and are usually available the day after live broadcast.

Just a reminder...

Demonoid is open for registration.

Want an account? This is your chance to join *without* an invite.

I thought it was the beginning the month but registration is closed as of this moment.

That could be because although it's the beginning of the month for us, for a lot of the world it's still yesterday, the end of last month. Try again tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...

So what can do you get with demonoid? I have been using TPB for years and I get just about everything I need there.

Get stuff that can't be found elsewhere like "Coast-to-Coast AM" and "Howard Stern" radio shows. Demonoid is the only place where I can get them. The shows are uploaded regularly and are usually available the day after live broadcast.

OK Looks good I'd like a Invite if someone could afford one? I'll keep checking to see if the registration is open if not.