Anyone Going To Pattaya For Bike Week Feb 11Th - 12Th...

vacationman

Hey... wondering if anyone from Chiang Mai is heading down to the Pattaya Bike Week next weekend Feb 11th - 12th?

Would be interested in going along...

Does anyone have a Motorcycle Trailer that we can take our Motorcycles ON?

I will pay for the GAS if you provide the Vehicle and Trailer.

Let me know if you are interested.

thanks,

You must have NEVER Rode your Motorcycle from Chiang Mai To Pattaya...

If you did you would understand why I don't want to RIDE, lol...

But once your at Pattaya it's a great weekend.

Therefore... back to the original question... does anyone have a TRUCK going to Pattaya.. I will pay the GAS Round TRIP.

Therefore... back to the original question... does anyone have a TRUCK going to Pattaya.. I will pay the GAS Round TRIP.

What I would like to know is, why are these events called 'Bike Bike Weeks'. All of the different venues are only for a few days, mostly at the weekends. :lol:

Have you ever considered train,bus or air? Why do you want to bring your motorcycle if you don't want to ride it ? :blink:

Go sell your bike today and buy a Camry. Then join Pattaya Camry week.

That follows logically from what you write.. But it's okay, biking is not for everybody. (Spending time in Pattaya however.. ;) )

BTW, when you do get there, you will see that people ride their bikes in from as far afield as Malaysia. Maybe those guys don't understand either?

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai

I agree if the purpose of the journey is solely to get to Pattaya for the bike week the journey/direct route is a nightmare on a bike. Just a suggestion, if you have a few days spare before the event, plan the journey to Pattaya over a few days that will avoid the highways. There are some wonderful roads/places heading in a SE direction from Chiang Mai.If your hell bent on not riding! and you cant get a lift your best bet mate would be to send it by mail (train), itll cost you around 2,500 Baht. Just had a friend do this and when I collected it was all wrapped up nicely and still in one piecewink.gif

I agree if the purpose of the journey is solely to get to Pattaya for the bike week the journey/direct route is a nightmare on a bike. Just a suggestion, if you have a few days spare before the event, plan the journey to Pattaya over a few days that will avoid the highways. There are some wonderful roads/places heading in a SE direction from Chiang Mai.If your hell bent on not riding! and you cant get a lift your best bet mate would be to send it by mail (train), itll cost you around 2,500 Baht. Just had a friend do this and when I collected it was all wrapped up nicely and still in one piecewink.gif

Thanks for the USEFUL information which you don't get often on Thai Visa.

Yes I've done the ride many times and HATE it... just sooo boring.

If it had beautiful mountains and such it would be a different story.

Thanks for the price on sending the bike by train. Was going to check that tommorrow.