Sausage King New Website Coming Soon

SausageKing

Sausage King is having a new website built due to origional website being hard to use for young and senior customers. the new website will be very easy to use and we have new products to add to our menu. The new website will be up and running in the next two weeks with same web address. lots of new products coming soon. Sausage King. Rob.

Sausage King Co,.Ltd

Website.www.sausageking1.com

TEL:053-132674/ 085-7060105

i am fortunate to live near Sausage King (and will be even closer after he moves!). Indeed, those indian kebob sausages are fantastic. Even my thai wife enjoys them and she has an inherent bias against any food with

the word Indian attached to it.

A trip to the house, to pick up your goods directly from Rob is well worth the trip, if you are not too far away. With luck, that particular day they are making something you want and you can purchase it before it is frozen - YUM!

The Sausage King says he uses dry ice to send his products; maybe he could answer this one?? I would like to buy some too.
Did you ask him ?

-

i was wondering wher eyou get the dry ice also in chaingmai ..

cna you kindly post it here for everyone . if you are so kind so .

This is the link to the other thread that is looking for dry ice and waiting for your reply .

Quote: Sausage King is having a new website built due to origional website being hard to use for young and senior customers. the new website will be very easy to use and we have new products to add to our menu. The new website will be up and running in the next two weeks with same web address. lots of new products coming soon. Sausage King. Rob.

What sort of ages are you talking Rob, under 12's over 80's? wink.gif

So when and where is the new store opening or has that been put on hold?

[/qu

Good Morning to you all and the kebab sausage will be rimping in the next 2 weeks, currys and other products sell very fast but we will start to stock 3 times per week insted of twice a week now. Our products in tops Supermarket are only bacic food items like Bacon-Sausage-Burgers etc. we at sausage king will open new work shop/shop so you can find us easy.in the mean time you are all welcome to buy direct from me 6 days Monday-Saturday 8am-5pm. 085-7060105-053-132674. We at Sausage King have many food products here that are not in Supermarkets yet due limit on freezer space. We are always open to new food manufacture ideas from you. Rob/sk

i am fortunate to live near Sausage King (and will be even closer after he moves!). Indeed, those indian kebob sausages are fantastic. Even my thai wife enjoys them and she has an inherent bias against any food with

A trip to the house, to pick up your goods directly from Rob is well worth the trip, if you are not too far away. With luck, that particular day they are making something you want and you can purchase it before it is frozen - YUM!

If it is not Thai my wife has a bias towards it. I think it is inherent in most Thai's.:( A real nightmare when we are out of country.

Where is there store.

Quote: Sausage King is having a new website built due to origional website being hard to use for young and senior customers. the new website will be very easy to use and we have new products to add to our menu. The new website will be up and running in the next two weeks with same web address. lots of new products coming soon. Sausage King. Rob.

What sort of ages are you talking Rob, under 12's over 80's? wink.gif

I think he was aiming it at the back packers.:lol::whistling:

Wojnder why he didn't aim it at us old timers there is a lot of us.

If it is not Thai my wife has a bias towards it. I think it is inherent in most Thai's.:( A real nightmare when we are out of country.

Where is there store.

we are near rimping mee chok branch but if you find your way to laguna home or pimuk 2 the we can send a member of staff to meet you and guide you in here. Rob. most customers can find us after the first trip here.

I hope your new web page is easier to negotiate than your answer to where are you was.

Piece of cake for us youngsters? biggrin.gif

the website is not perfect like if you put an order in and then want to check you order then you canot,?? + many orther back end faults. and the company that build my website decided to leave the country so i am building a new and better website that is easy for the public and my staff to use. rob

As others might be, I'm still curious to know when and where you plan to open the new store. Shouldn't be that difficult of a question to answer.

Hi their and Sausage King Has Got the New Location sight of about 2 rai and we are building a house which is nearly finished,then we will start on the new workshop and it will be easy to find, good things are worth waiting for,ha ha. We will make it have wheel chair access also. Rob/sk.

the website is not perfect like if you put an order in and then want to check you order then you canot,?? + many orther back end faults. and the company that build my website decided to leave the country so i am building a new and better website that is easy for the public and my staff to use. rob

You will be wise to make sure the new website builders check your site for cross-browser compatibility Rob. It should definitely look good in IE, FF, Google Chrome, and Apple Safari. Many web builders just focus on Internet Explorer, and that means that other browsers may not display the pages properly, and that in turn could mean lost business. Attention to detail is not a strong point with many of today's hurried site designers and developers i'm afraid.

Aitch