Bangrak Bangkok

steveybkk

Hi Guy's

I'm new to this. Looking at moving to Bangrak,Bangkok. Have been on baht and sold looking for a room to rent but can't find what I want. Looking for basic room with small shower room. Don't need to have pool gym or anything fancy. 24 hour reception would be nice for security but I don't mind basic. Not wanting to pay more than 10,000 baht a month. Secure place to leave the bike would be nice to. Close to BTS etc. Someone help please????????????????

Hi,

I don't know where Bangrak is. But basically anywhere close to BTS is good. Plenty of places in your price range, from On Nut to Thong-lo. I do know a place at On Nut Rd (Suk77) soi8. I think it was called Golden On Nut. Stayed there myself for a while. New building rooms from around 7,000 to 10,000 a month.

jb1

I think by Bangrak you must be referring to the area near the Saphan Taksin BTS and Robinson department store. I don't live there myself but a Thai friend lives there and pays about 6000 baht for a one room apt.

Suggest you walk around the streets and check out the buildings in person. You should be able to ask around and get a good idea of what's available.

Hi,

I don't know where Bangrak is. But basically anywhere close to BTS is good. Plenty of places in your price range, from On Nut to Thong-lo. I do know a place at On Nut Rd (Suk77) soi8. I think it was called Golden On Nut. Stayed there myself for a while. New building rooms from around 7,000 to 10,000 a month.

jb1

ok thanks man 7-10 is good

I think by Bangrak you must be referring to the area near the Saphan Taksin BTS and Robinson department store. I don't live there myself but a Thai friend lives there and pays about 6000 baht for a one room apt.

Suggest you walk around the streets and check out the buildings in person. You should be able to ask around and get a good idea of what's available.

Yeah cheers bud was planning on a wee wander