Contact Lenses

chefsw

Hi, I have used the daily disposables for about 6 or 7 years, in the last couple of years I have used a Scottish based online company (although I think they have since registered the business through the channel islands) tried the Duna's when I arrived in LOS and found that my eyes dried out fairly quickly with them, went back to the online supplier, I can't remember the exact cost but I think its around 21 UK Pounds per month for a months supply (60) lenses, Price including delivery to Thailand, which takes around 5 or 6 days from order placement, I have used Acuvue dailys, Focus dailys and those Duna ones, but find their brand equally as comfortable as any of them, here's the website daysoftcontactlenses.com

Thanks for the replies it would seem that the price of Acuvue is the same all over the world never managed to find them cheaper anywhere i've been to,hmmm odd that not price fixing surely.

the online lense company that was mentioned are daysoft and are an excellent company i would recommend to anyone their service is fantastic just in my work the moist seem to last the day better but i do use Daysoft when not working in a hot kitchen.

thanks again

Thanks for the replies it would seem that the price of Acuvue is the same all over the world never managed to find them cheaper anywhere i've been to,hmmm odd that not price fixing surely.

the online lense company that was mentioned are daysoft and are an excellent company i would recommend to anyone their service is fantastic just in my work the moist seem to last the day better but i do use Daysoft when not working in a hot kitchen.

thanks again

Hi Chefsw, I had dryness problems when I moved to LOS, the type of daysoft lenses I use offer 2 different water content lenses, 58% and 72%, I contacted the daysoft customer services about this dry eye feeling and they advised me to that in some cases it is wrongly assumed that the higher water content lenses will minimise the dry eye feeling, apparently the higher water content lenses lose the water content more rapidly, I now use the 58% water content lenses and have no effects of dryness in the eyes,

just to update on price, I ordered 2 months supply this morning, (120 lenses) cost incl delivery to thailand $35.52 ,, although it says 10 - 14 days I usually receive delivery in about half that time.