Who'S Showing Uefa Games At Off Hours?

dietrich

True Visions ridiculously don't show the UEFA games at all, so no chance of even watching it the next day, unless there's somewhere with a dish that actually receives it. However, they are showing Birmingham v Newcastle at 0245, which will be repeated the next day.........I mean why would anyone want to see a couple of the world's best teams play a UEFA match, when a meaningless Birmingham v Newcastle game is available?

Edited by uptheos

i think the OP is asking about this week's champions league games.

there are some bars which stay open to show the matches if they have enough people in to justify the extra costs they need to stay open until that hour. i've watched champions league matches in a couple of the bars on soi 2 moon muang before now. plus there's always the 24 hour thai restaurant on the north side of the moat whose name always escapes me.

i think the OP is asking about this week's champions league games.

there are some bars which stay open to show the matches if they have enough people in to justify the extra costs they need to stay open until that hour. i've watched champions league matches in a couple of the bars on soi 2 moon muang before now. plus there's always the 24 hour thai restaurant on the north side of the moat whose name always escapes me.

Johk Somphet? There's also another smaller one just down the road from it. I didn't notice a TV in there last time, but I was also not in my right mind :)

Thanks for the tip on Moon Muang Soi 2. I'll check it out.

Also, I heard from a Thai friend that UBC shows the champions league games. However, I can't seem to find a schedule, nor find out what UBC actually *is*... Google says it's True, and some older links say it's satellite.

Search on the internet at kick off time, there will be someone streaming it.

I'm sure there will be a Thai restaraunt on the road showing it, or dload a torrent of it the next day from uknova

UKNova do not post Champions League matches.....

Just my luck - the return leg is on March 8th when I need to do a trip to Laos.

I know it's a long shot, but does anyone here know of a bar in Udon Thani which is likely to show it?

I'm fed up of watching football matches in soulless hotel rooms.

Cheers for any knowledge.

True Visions ridiculously don't show the UEFA games at all, so no chance of even watching it the next day, unless there's somewhere with a dish that actually receives it. However, they are showing Birmingham v Newcastle at 0245, which will be repeated the next day.........I mean why would anyone want to see a couple of the world's best teams play a UEFA match, when a meaningless Birmingham v Newcastle game is available?

Many Uefa cup games on truesports 1-5 tonight(Friday am).Including Liverpool v sparta,rangers vs sporting,benfica v stuttgart.

More info - just google true visions,bangkok post or the nation newspapers

Many Uefa cup games on truesports 1-5 tonight(Friday am).Including Liverpool v sparta,rangers vs sporting,benfica v stuttgart.

I should have qualified UEFA Champions League games, that are shown on the Thai TV section of TrueVisions, but no chance of watching them the next day, as I don't think Thai TV repeats them.

The Liverpool game is the Europa League, not Champions League.

Edited by uptheos

I should have qualified UEFA Champions League games, that are shown on the Thai TV section of TrueVisions, but no chance of watching them the next day, as I don't think Thai TV repeats them.

The Liverpool game is the Europa League, not Champions League.

yes i know,all the games i listed above are europa league(old uefa cup) and were on true sports last night

like you say champions league games are only on thai tv 3 and 7

Edited by Chiangmai Foxy

• 3 weeks later...