True Iphone Plan

ubonrthai

The is an app available, not sure how good it is.

http://appcenter.truelife.com/home/app_cat/48/Productivity/1/20101122132519

I have an Android phone, so I send an SMS to 9789, with a single character "B" (upper-case B, no quotes; presumably for Balance), then get back ~ 4 SMSes with plan, WiFi, 3G and 2g usage. I also use Droidstats to track all calls, smses, 2g and 3g and reset that when my package renews. I am amazed at how little data I use, ~ 100 MB per month so far.

I have the same plan and called and stopped by True to ask the same question. There might be some way to do that simple thing, but nobody could tell me how. On the other hand its alwyays the same bill with no extta charges for data or calls or sms so I guess its not worth worrying about.

I have the same plan and called and stopped by True to ask the same question. There might be some way to do that simple thing, but nobody could tell me how. On the other hand its alwyays the same bill with no extta charges for data or calls or sms so I guess its not worth worrying about.

To check balance for True Move, go into the iPhone 4 menu as follows: Settings / Phone / SIM Applications / Check Balance. You will then receive an SMS with the requested details.

Note if you don't already have these menu settings available, you may need to send an initial SMS to 9000 with the subject "billth" for Thai menu or "billen" for English menu to setup the True balance checking feature.