Tot Internet?

ChiangMaiFun

I hope you didn't get the 6Mb package......... See the thread I started last week..... http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/444297-tot-6mb-service/

The service guy came out Saturday and cleaned the connections at the post out front (cut off a few inches, twisted the lines together, and then haphazardly wrapped some electrical tape around them). I have to say the speed did get better but no help with the annoying disconnects which I want to believe is an infrastructure issue with their switches and just the general overall 6Mb system.

I really admired the way he just twisted the wires together at the pole and then the 10 ft of extra wiring he just tossed into the neighbors hedges...... blink.gif

I recently got connected to TOTs 6 mb system in San Sai @B600 a month and it works very well so far ( 3 weeks ) .Far better that the AIS i had before ,at nearly double the price ..

Yeah my 6Mb service costs me 590B a month and my previous 2Mb service was 595B so that's why I upgraded..... Just hope the 6Mb service becomes as reliable as the 2Mb then I would be a happy camper..smile.gif

I hope you didn't get the 6Mb package......... See the thread I started last week..... http://www.thaivisa....ot-6mb-service/

The service guy came out Saturday and cleaned the connections at the post out front (cut off a few inches, twisted the lines together, and then haphazardly wrapped some electrical tape around them). I have to say the speed did get better but no help with the annoying disconnects which I want to believe is an infrastructure issue with their switches and just the general overall 6Mb system.

I really admired the way he just twisted the wires together at the pole and then the 10 ft of extra wiring he just tossed into the neighbors hedges...... blink.gif

Those connections should be soldered and some of the TOT service men will do it and have the necessary equipment.